Ghostkill or something similar for EMU

wellborn

Reaction score
I play on a pretty popular emu server and can kill most mobs by boxing but was wanting to know if there is a working version of ghostkill for emu. I would be extremely grateful if someone had a working version. Doesn't matter to me if it's necesarilly a class specific version as I have max level of every class on the server. Thanks for your time.

Oh no you did-int! search... you will see this has been asked before and has been stated Lifetime membership only topic!

Not that im aware of tbh, and won't lock this cuz it kinda falls in a grey area.

To answer your question, due to the nature and source of GK, no one has ever really changed it to work with emu, and because of the type of plugin that it is, I don't really ever see it happening.

Sorry about that...you're correct I didn't search...i apologize. Just figured that since they had the no drop trade plugin on here that I would ask...thanks for your quick response.

Ghostkill won't work well on the EMU servers.

If you can get soemone to do this for you you will find that on most emu servers the problem arises that mobs don't lose agro based on distance. So you start ghostkilling and the mob will follow you whereever you are in the zone.

FYI they don't care about Z axis either, they can still hit you in a wall, below the ground or in the sky.

The live servers have scropting that makes mobs lose agro absed on distance and prevents them from hitting through walls and such. I know there are still bugs onlive that allow this, but they have it mostly fixed.

Anyways what I m saying is that it is not really worthwhile to try to achive. there are plenty of other bugs to exploit on emu servers.

there are plenty of other bugs to exploit on emu servers.

Other than the no drop plugin, what are some others...I guess I'm just not aware of the ones you are talking about. You can PM me with some clues that would be helpful or post them here, I don't care. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks