Fuckton of free Exp potions!

Greetings,

This notice is to inform you this account has been noted for participating in an exploit that allowed Potions of Adventure to be passed through the Shared Bank repeatedly. Regrettably, this was not intended and all but 1 stack of 10 x Potion of Adventure have been removed from the account. If you have any other questions or concerns pertaining to this issue, please feel free to reply to this petition.

So now it is 10 potions per toon instead of 1, to reflect that you get 10 potions per claim.

And "noted" as opposed to "warning."

looks like there goin thro all logs?

Probably doing a log scan for who to check, but looks like part still being done manually. Still a big loss for them as a stack of 10 is equal to 2500 SC.

Greetings,

This notice is to inform you this account has been noted for participating in an exploit that allowed Potions of Adventure to be passed through the Shared Bank repeatedly. Regrettably, this was not intended and all but 1 stack of 10 x Potion of Adventure have been removed from the account. If you have any other questions or concerns pertaining to this issue, please feel free to reply to this petition.

looks like there goin thro all logs? anyone try deleting them an reclaim themafter the heat dies down? wish i hada

I actually did this. I deleted mine shortly after i found they were ganking these and have just been reclaiming them. What's the worst that could happen? lol... I had 400+ . So far, they're all still reclaimable. None have been removed yet best i can tell.

Greetings,

This notice is to inform you this account has been noted for participating in an exploit that allowed Potions of Adventure to be passed through the Shared Bank repeatedly. Regrettably, this was not intended and all but X stacks of 10 x Potion of Adventure have been removed from the account. If you have any other questions or concerns pertaining to this issue, please feel free to reply to this petition.

Regards,
GM Frayed
In-Game CSR - EverQuest
Sony Online Entertainment

i'd respond with, "How many hours have you spent removing these pots from people?" since he offered!

hope he is salary and they make that fag do it past his 40 hrs (preferably on a nice sunny weekend or when his family is out enjoying the weather :p)

hope he is salary and they make that fag do it past his 40 hrs (preferably on a nice sunny weekend or when his family is out enjoying the weather :p)

You guys are brutal. The man (or woman, as the case may be) is just doing his/her (shitty) job! It's not his/her fault the devs don't play the game they work on.

- All Legends of Norrath claim items are now heirloom.

how is this a exploit

You guys are brutal. The man (or woman, as the case may be) is just doing his/her (shitty) job! It's not his/her fault the devs don't play the game they work on.

Nobody made him take the "shitty" GM job. It also comes with alot of perks and plenty of opportunity to abuse your powers.....which alot of them do.

Fuck a GM!

Nobody made him take the "shitty" GM job. It also comes with alot of perks and plenty of opportunity to abuse your powers.....which alot of them do.

Fuck a GM!

Kind of on this topic.. Just got this message

---------
Greetings,

Senior GM Felthius
---------

I was playing when this happened. i thought something weird was going on, 10 potions just popped on my cursor.. I had 20 of them in inventory at the time. So they only took 10.. I had deleted 400 of these previously, just to see if and when they'd catch up to me, i still have all of them recoverable. Guess they're just looking in the banks / inventory for these, and not recoverables.

Gotta suck for them working on a holiday weekend doing this crap...

I imagine they won't care if you get them via recovery as you are still PAYING for them. Only reason they all got took in the first place is they lost money through station cash. They wanna make you pay for the xp boost.

Prob petition in a few weeks time and get em for free there pretty fkn dumb lol