FTP Silver account creative uses

what Will meant to say is then try to sell em for 125, not sure if he maxes em out :p

they make enough for about 15-20 krono's

so in 30 days you make lvl 100s w max aa and they earn 15 to 20 kronos each or per afk 3 bot crew?

what Will meant to say is then try to sell em for 125, not sure if he maxes em out :p

they make enough for about 15-20 krono's

so in 30 days you make lvl 100s w max aa and they earn 15 to 20 kronos each or per afk 3 bot crew?

Roughly, some servers i've found it near impossible to even level. Like there are people actively running around looking for botters and the like.

Other servers it takes less time as I get lucky and sit in one spot for a week and bags are filled quickly.

Oh sorry didn't see the one bit, 15-20 krono's TOTAL, not per toon. But I get to sell like half of them or trade them for LoN crap.

Last edited:
Are you reinvesting the money into new heroics or are you doing this from level 1?

I don't do heroics, I started with 6 silver accounts...now I have something like 250 floating krono's so I just keep them gold. The thing with wiz/mag/bard is rk1 isn't bad. Pet is the same etc. You can do anything you want.

I assume you set up to new toons with pp on the new server selling a few kronos? Do you have a custom macro or just use something like devs macros? Be cool to have a lvling macro that goes from zone to zone and buys spells. Mercs are pretty good killing by themselves up to like 75 ? So you would not really even need to gear up the toons before that.

I don't really sell krono's for plat, basically I set up the three and loot from level 1-30 at two spots in CR. Buy all the pets/mana regen songs/nukes I need.

Loot from level 30-46 in 1 spot in blightfire (you can use 2 different area's if one is busy) then repeat buying.

46-70 in one of the un-used pop zones looting only diamonds, repeat buying process.

70-85 in whatever un-used zone I can find with good pp drops (vald, ashengate, sod zones sometimes) repeat buying process.

85-91 in whatever un-used underfoot zone I can find, repeat buying process.

91-100 in whatever empty humanoid camps I can find, VoA has a lot of these...RoF has a few...COTF has a few.

Leave them on until people are bothering me or it's been over a month, cash out...buy krono's, start again.

I don't really sell krono's for plat, basically I set up the three and loot from level 1-30 at two spots in CR. Buy all the pets/mana regen songs/nukes I need.

Loot from level 30-46 in 1 spot in blightfire (you can use 2 different area's if one is busy) then repeat buying.

46-70 in one of the un-used pop zones looting only diamonds, repeat buying process.

70-85 in whatever un-used zone I can find with good pp drops (vald, ashengate, sod zones sometimes) repeat buying process.

91-100 in whatever empty humanoid camps I can find, VoA has a lot of these...RoF has a few...COTF has a few.

Leave them on until people are bothering me or it's been over a month, cash out...buy krono's, start again.
Thanks for your posts on the uses of silver accounts! Would you be willing to share your thoughts on RoF camp spots? On my server these zones are practically abandoned so I would really like to use them. Also my wife is getting pretty snn8yed at my montly EQ expense... ;)

Thanks for your posts on the uses of silver accounts! Would you be willing to share your thoughts on RoF camp spots? On my server these zones are practically abandoned so I would really like to use them. Also my wife is getting pretty snn8yed at my montly EQ expense... ;)

Anything with humanoids, you are looking for vendor loot + barter items (Tradeskill stuff basically) this drops primarily off humanoids. Shards, Pillars, Sarith, Heart of fear etc.

Once at 100 I like setting them afk to farm chase items, people rarely visit zones like chapterhouse/xorbb so the powersources and oath's are good to sell. You can avoid attention by just barter selling them for 300k-1mil usually.

Last edited:
so do you just run the 3 toons and 3 mercs then? any chance you would be willing to PM the details of the lower level zones - spots that work well? I know you dont want those spots to get too crowded, but I just thought i'd ask - this is exactly what I would like to do

Low level zones probably go really fast and I am sure the plat is really low. So maybe stick to hotzones for those. I am going to give this a try when I get internet again.

Holy cow. That guy put a lot of work into his write up.

I was planning on trying this method out this week, but I got disctracted by destiny beta....

anyways, as I was driving to work I was kinda curious about something. if you run 3 silver accounts (mag,wiz,bard) and do the route you mentioned, do you use the Mag pet to tank or the tank merc? being silver the mercs are considerably weaker - which isnt a HUGE deal in the lower levels but 75+ it does make a pretty big difference.

the only issue I have had with "afk" 3 boxing is, sooner or later my mage pet always lags out to the point where the mob makes it all the way to the camp and then my guys = dead.

again, just curious if anyone has any tips on this regarding the method used in this thread

thats an interesting idea.... have a line in there to say if mob is within certain radius cast knockback.... never thought of that.

thats an interesting idea.... have a line in there to say if mob is within certain radius cast knockback.... never thought of that.

/if (${Target.Distance}<30) /cast knockback AA or spell