Forgotten Halls

Daikin

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Is this nerfed now? Sorry just started back up EQ and i raped that zone with a pet and shrouded to lvl 5. I unshroud and no exp at all. I was at 100 % aa :eek:

Where is a good place to afk lvl with the pet macro going? Like in the halls?

odds are people wont share spots like that for 2 reasons, people abuse to start, this causes gms to watch, the other is some of the better are not instanced so it comes into having to share with other people who try to steal your spot on your server.

That sucks!

How did they nerf it by the way? It shows i get exp on every kill but nada when I unshroud.

they fixed the way exp is calculated in shroud form

Thanks for the update sir. Now to find an exp spot = /

it sucks having to level the normal way lol. plenty of ways to level up fast though.

I always wonder about the shroud stuff. I've tried various things suggested but have never had positive results. I figure I'm doing it wrong or certain aspects of it aren't being shared so it doesn't get nerfed.

Oh well, one of these days :)

is this nerfed for regular exp and AA exp or just AA exp??

both... sort of... you can still gain AA but its slower than it used to be and you cannot go over the 30aa banked cap anymore

Be careful running. I had a GM pop in on me today. Fortunately i was at my computer when he came in.

GM's have been watching this spot a lot lately, I'd advise finding another zone to exp in.