Forage

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev2w2x1

Reaction score
Hello can someome pls help me set up a auto forage ...i have no clue what to do or how to do it...so this is some big beg'n lol

The is the auto forage mac I have, I'm not sure how well it works though.

Attachments

• yafm.mac
    1.6 KB · Views: 90
  • yafm.ini
    30 bytes · Views: 97
forage

Thank you for the mac ....but could anyone tell me how to load/use them ....i have no clue what i am doing ..sigh

Download the two files posted above and copy them into your macroquest directory in the "Macros" folder (i.e. C:\macroquest\macros\)

Then when in-game, with MQ2 loaded, type:

Code:
/mac yafm
This will start the macro.. It should automatically forage for stuff, anything it forages, it keeps, and adds an entry to yafm.ini. If you don't want to keep anymore of a paticular item (i.e. You don't want anymore "roots"), change it to 0 instead of 1 in your ini.

Code:
[ForageList]
Pod of Water=1
Roots=0
This should automatically destroy the item if it's foraged again.

-- At least I believe this is how it works.. I've never used the macro myself, but I read through it and it seems fairly simple.

Or you can just use autoforage plugin thats included in the compile.

"/plugin MQ2AutoForage"
"/startforage"

commands for saving certain items please.

how do you tell the macro what stuff to save using the m2foragemac? i have it foraging but I don't know how to tell it not to save certain items. I have been hunting for an INI folder with foraged items and only one i have is Yafm which I think is different. I can't download that mac :( just the Ini

If you are using the plugin MQ2AutoForage its stored in MQ2AutoForage.ini in the base MacroQuest2 folder.

If you are using the macro YAFM it will be stored in YAFM.ini in the macros folder.

Fry.

ok i found the ini folder...the noobish question is do i say
fishing grubs=destroy
fishing grubs = none
fishing grubs = zero

what is that command:confused: thank you for your help:eek:

woot played with it. it is fishing grubs=destroy:) for anyone who needs to know:)

Status
Not open for further replies.