font size help

kellzmag

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone else play on a large HD tv? my monitor broke so I hooked up to my 50" LG through the hdmi port on my video card and a lot of the font is super difficult to read in eq. The worse to read really is the AA window and my MQ map. Any help would rock, I have tried different resolutions, someone said I could look at the XML files for different windows but I do not have software that would allow me to edit them. When I viewed them in IE I could not find a <font> portion either. Thanks in advance!

Use a text editor. You can use notepad, or winword, word, ultraedit, notepad++, or any of the other hundreds of plain text editors. Just continue to save in plain text, i.e., don't try to change it to a doc or something. ;)

In those xml files, you will notice for labels and other stuff, you can use a font size designation (0 = smallest font, can't remember largest ... but anywhere from 1-3 is the common default). Set a font size for whatever element(s), save the file, then reload your UI (/reloadui).