would pay for phone support.

tcsmythe

Reaction score
Posting in General chat because everywhere else people are getting roasted for posting in the wrong forum.

Had my EQ1 char for 17+ years - am very good at playing the game. I only play ONE main char and have no alts.

Bought the subscription, because I am frustrated mostly with the chats - not trying to AFK, or box, or farm, or cheat or even run faster.
Just want to get this darn thing installed. If I have to buy a different subscription to get help that's okay.

I downloaded it but not sure how to 'compile' it - I do not know what compiling is or even what it is for.

I have read the forums and cannot understand them enough to know if I am looking right at at the answer. I do not care if anyone thinks I am braindead because I cannot do this. I am older than most of you put together, so this is not intuitive to me. We braindead are the ones who pay for subscriptions so we can learn to be less braindead. Please do not chastise me for being old or braindead.

If one of you could stoop to helping someone like me, I would appreciate it. Over the phone please! Typing what I am doing would probably take longer than you just telling me what to do.

Windows 10, Alienware X51R2 terrabytes of memory. I do not have a hardware problem.
Nice Paypal for the first person to assist with installation and configuring a chat filter. 832-715-5226. Will take this post down as soon as I get the answer I need.

thx