Fire 2: Tjudawos

AE is corruption based. 16 counters I believe.

You need to deal with the adds asap when they pop. I recommend Discing after enrage. Need to kill him while you have 20 adds up. They pop at 10%.

Obviously Very Fire resistant.

this mob is done in phases first 20% he dots from 80% to 60% he spawns adds from 60% to 40% he dots and from 40% to 0% he dots and spawns adds. Best way to do this is group the raid up and have one group on dragon from 80% to 60% and the rest on adds enchanters ae stunning them so they can't gate as fast. Once u get him to 59% have everyone clean up adds then dps him to 40% at 40% go full burn on dragon enchanters stunning the adds and sk's aoe aggroing once dragon is dead adds depop shortly after

As an update just did this and the adds did not stop spawning at 59% they kept coming. So what worked for us was having chanters, paladins and mage air pets stunning the crap out of the adds and Burning the named down. About 1 min after named died all the adds despawned.

The way my guild did this was we would have everyone DPS till adds spawned. We would have 2 groups made up of shm/bard/rog/monk/zerk/ranger one group would do 20% of his life while the entire raid killed adds. once you got him from 80-60 the grps would switch then switch again once from 60-40, ect. Worked out pretty well for us for the most part. We didn't wipe to him that often. The only mob we really ever wiped to after being on farm status was Kerafrym and even then that was only the first 3-4 wins on him. Crystallos is pretty much cake with tons of easily attainable loot imo.

Yeah we were trying to control and kill adds till they stopped spawning. We had 2 adds up when he dropped under 60% but adds kept popping and by the time he was at 45% we were back to about 8 adds.

Just burning hard and stunning the adds till he is dead seemed to work well with high DPS.