Find All Clickable Items and Output to INI

Bearcub

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Anyone have something like this laying around?
I don't really feel like writing it, but guess I could.

Looking for a macro that loops through your equipped items & inventory and writes to an ini the name of the item, and the click effect if a clicky is found.

Basically I have 48 toons I don't want to manually have to search for clickies to write downshits on.

Perfect.
I wrote a macro that pulls it out too, but this is better-er.

Bearcub - Would you considering sharing the macro you wrote? That way folks who are interested in learning how can look at your example.

Downshit Builder, Macro

Here is my 'dbuild' macro.
It works for me without having to run an executable. Note I play on an EMU server so... caveat emptor. Notice the output will have # instead of $ everywhere. Open the output in a text editor (you will have to anyway to copy into your mq2melee.ini and change the # to $.

Feel free to monkey with the /downshitif as well.
I wrote this because on emu I am using someone else's army (40+ toons) and I didn't want to have to go digging through all their inventories. Instead I was able to "/bcaa //mac dbuild" which then outputted them all neatly into toon spaced INI file.

Usage:
/mac dbuild

Output:
dbuild.ini

Code:
[SomeToon]
downshitif=#{If[!#{Me.Moving} && #{SpawnCount[npc radius 50]==0} && !#{Me.Invis},1,0]}
downshit0=/if (#{Spell[Illusion: Earth Elemental].Stacks} &&!#{Me.Buff[Illusion: Earth Elemental].ID}) /casting 20505 item -targetid|#{Me.ID}
downflag0=1
downshit1=/if (#{Spell[Illusion: Iksar].Stacks} &&!#{Me.Buff[Illusion: Iksar].ID}) /casting 96455 item -targetid|#{Me.ID}
downflag1=1
downshit2=/if (#{Spell[Illusion: Wood Elf].Stacks} &&!#{Me.Buff[Illusion: Wood Elf].ID}) /casting 96456 item -targetid|#{Me.ID}
downflag2=1
downshit3=/if (#{Spell[Eternal Ward].Stacks} &&!#{Me.Buff[Eternal Ward].ID}) /casting 68758 item -targetid|#{Me.ID}
downflag3=1
downshit4=/if (#{Spell[Spikecoat].Stacks} &&!#{Me.Buff[Spikecoat].ID}) /casting 2510 item -targetid|#{Me.ID}
downflag4=1
downshit5=/if (#{Spell[Transmute Hunter's Barbs].Stacks} &&!#{Me.Buff[Transmute Hunter's Barbs].ID}) /casting 43420 item -targetid|#{Me.ID}
downflag5=1
downshit6=/if (#{Spell[Illusion: Skeleton].Stacks} &&!#{Me.Buff[Illusion: Skeleton].ID}) /casting 11646 item -targetid|#{Me.ID}
downflag6=1
downshit7=/if (#{Spell[Pestilence Shock].Stacks} &&!#{Me.Buff[Pestilence Shock].ID}) /casting 20898 item -targetid|#{Me.ID}
downflag7=1

Attachments

• dbuild.mac
    3.6 KB · Views: 12