FH Bard Macro Question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedMofo

Banned From KEQ Never EQ!
Reaction score
Hopefully Army can answer this or maybe someone knows....I am using the Macro that is posted on Redguides :

[ame="http://www.redguides.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6189"]RedGuides.com[/ame]

It really is nice since it does not use WARP at all, and since you create your own PATHS to get to and from the mission giver. Well I got all that down fine, I have edited out the /dzadd and /invite parts, and even added a /switch 8 to click the rock rather than hail Nideno. However, when it gets inside and goes to the sweet spot it does the /face 45, and /circle on stuff, but it just stands there and does not run? Shouldn't he be running? What is the command to make him start running BEFORE he starts casting?

Also noticed a few things ... can actually kite the whole room if no lag, instead of one at a time(did this once by mistake using an AE song, but died in the middle after killing 1 rat), don't use SNARE or you will circle around the mob too fast and it will nail you. I basically use the 4 dots (frost, fire, poison and disease), what else would be good (this is a twink that has not gotten 69 + 70 runes/songs yet), but has 8k hps and 6.5 mana. I also use bardswap to add more damage to the songs. If I kite 1 by 1 I can kill a mob in about 4 minutes for 1.5% aaxp, so not that great by any means, but a good way to get skills up.

Status
Not open for further replies.