Fartaunt

MQ2Junkie

Reaction score
will Fartaunt work at all? if so what do i need to type to use it? i know its a high risk but i'll accept the risk.

yeah i tried that got everything to work but fartaunt, but i'll retry it again thanks

Since SoE has seemed to stop checking for anything ingame these days, I'll spend some time trying to fix up some of the broken active hacks.

I know /sumcorpse was broken along with /gank.

what you sent me helped Fry but when i do it all i get is you are too far away from your target, it'd been a few years since i messed with this stuff so bare with me :) thank you and anyone else that helps

Since SoE has seemed to stop checking for anything ingame these days

if you ever green flag fartaunt maybe reachit (ie say its not gonna get me insta banned) it will make me cry tears of joy sir

haha Dealings ill let you know if it's kewl to use now when i figure it out :)

Since SoE has seemed to stop checking for anything ingame these days

if you ever green flag fartaunt maybe reachit (ie say its not gonna get me insta banned) it will make me cry tears of joy sir

The problem is when he green tags it people will start to abuse it again. At that point it gets red flagged. So using it will just put you at a higher risk of delayed punishment.

they will do same thing they did in voa and start slapping bans like 2 months after the expansion releases

Perhaps we could add Hailtarget to this kist to test out?

didnt they just hire some people to come in and troll logs and ban people? temp thing?

they changed the rules it used to be they had to catch you red handed now they can just go though logs and flag things then sometimes have people go back and look at them or just have a script that bans your ass

i mean lets not be fucking retarded here this is how they roll in planet side 2 you want eq to become like this

6i6IHQU.png

Please don't compare Planetside 2 with EQ. One is twitch based game that thrives on cheating because its a head to head style game. And people need to feel good so they cheat to kill other people who are clearly better then them.

The reason / need for them to be so aggressive is cheating in those games DOES kill the game. What fun is it to spawn then be killed from someone across the map using hacks? Its not.

That is like when No Delay and force duel was around. That killed EQ because it took the fun out of the game for a good chunk of people.

/cry forceduel wish i could do that to SOOOO many people in game.

im not comparing the game but what measure that sony has gone to keep people from hacking imagine if they started banning people for non active hacks

Again you are comparing the games. When you post how they handle cheating.

Again, if you flaunt you are an asshat, SOE has never had an issue taking your money and banning your accounts.

That is what cheating on FPS are. Flaunting you are an asshat. They deserve to be banned. When you advance your game play at the cost of enjoyment for others. You have no place in someone else sand box.

I spent some time this week fixing up some of these, as I think I know where the problem is. It still requires a little bit of work. Hopefully we will have most of it fixed sometime in the next week.