Falcons Vs 49'ers

Newton is significantly more athletic than Kaep, and larger.

Newton and Kaepernick are both 6'5". At the combine, Newton ran a 4.58s 40. Kaepernick ran a 4.53s 40. Kaepernick also throws the ball 60 mph and accurate. He was drafted by the Chicago Cubs, but wanted to play football instead. So, I don't know where you get Newton is "significantly more athletic". Maybe because he hasn't been in the spotlight long and he hasn't been on ESPN enough.

I don't want to say I'm an expert, but I do have a unique perspective because I am a fan of Auburn Football (met Bo Jackson in 1984 and I was a fan) and I live in the area where Kaepernick grew up and played. So, I've been exposed to both of them quite a bit. They are basically the same player except Newton's been in the spotlight since high school, getting highly recruited and being told how great he is. Kaepernick wasn't and he's had to work to be discovered. He's hungry and humble.

Newton and Kaepernick are both 6'5". At the combine, Newton ran a 4.58s 40. Kaepernick ran a 4.53s 40. Kaepernick also throws the ball 60 mph and accurate. He was drafted by the Chicago Cubs, but wanted to play football instead. So, I don't know where you get Newton is "significantly more athletic". Maybe because he hasn't been in the spotlight long and he hasn't been on ESPN enough.

I don't want to say I'm an expert, but I do have a unique perspective because I am a fan of Auburn Football (met Bo Jackson in 1984 and I was a fan) and I live in the area where Kaepernick grew up and played. So, I've been exposed to both of them quite a bit. They are basically the same player except Newton's been in the spotlight since high school, getting highly recruited and being told how great he is. Kaepernick wasn't and he's had to work to be discovered. He's hungry and humble.
Thought it was Wilson who was drafted by the cubs?

100% sure it was Kaepernick. The announcers talk about it every single game.

100% sure it was Kaepernick. The announcers talk about it every single game.

The Cubs drafted Kaepernick in the 2009 Draft.

I live in Atlanta and of course am aviding rooting for The Falcons, I personally think the Falcons got this.

What are your thoughts?!?

What is your predictions on Score?

31 - 24 Falcons WIN!

RISE UP

Attachments

• falcons-rise-up.jpg
    falcons-rise-up.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
Man I really hope SF shows up. Don't want to count on ATL putting up 49 alone. While I would take that result just fine.

San Francisco 49ers -4 -113
San Francisco 49ers/Atlanta Falcons over 48½ -110
Baltimore Ravens +8
Baltimore Ravens/New England Patriots over 51½ -110

This is what I'm looking for

That is what I am going for
Code:
1) BET ID=
Straight Wager	01/18/13 09:39 ET
bet 50.00 to win 45.45	Result: Pending
Ravens(Baltimore)	
Patriots(NewEngland)	 01/20/13(18:30 ET)
Over 51.5

2) BET ID=
bet 50.00 to win 13.51	Result: Pending
Ravens(Baltimore)	
Patriots(NewEngland) -370

3) BET ID=
bet 50.00 to win 45.45	Result: Pending
49ers(SanFrancisco)	 7	
Falcons(Atlanta) 17	 01/20/13(15:10 ET)
Over 49

4) BET ID=
bet 50.00 to win 43.48	Result: Pending
49ers(SanFrancisco)	 7	
Falcons(Atlanta) +4.5 (-115)

5) BET ID=
Parlay (4 Teams)	01/18/13 09:39 ET
bet 25.00 to win 191.39	Result: Pending
49ers(SanFrancisco)	 7	
Falcons(Atlanta) +4.5 (-115)
49ers(SanFrancisco)	 7	
Over 49
Ravens(Baltimore)	
Over 51.5
Ravens(Baltimore)	
Patriots(NewEngland) -370

Anyone win big, as the Niners pull out the close one with defense?

Helluva Game

I trolled the Falcons forums reading posts of their fans ripping Ryan. If they were my team I really wouldn't rip on him solely, hell the defense got shredded after they had a 17 pt lead.

People feel the need to place blame rather than just congratulate someone else playing hard.