extreme lag

forestpanther

Reaction score
was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing extreme lag since the HoT launch? my puter was running fine and dandy yesterday before the patch..but as soon as i was able to log back in after the patch the items on my mouse would follow behind a second or so..when i move my mouse in a circle..the item looked like a yo-yo..but when i stopped, the item would move to the pointer..also..i can hardly turn in a circle..it's all jumpy..and trying to run and turn like in a tunnel..it's like being drunk..i push the arrow key and the turn is delayed enough for me to run into the wall lol..it's terrible..but like i said..only started happening after the patch..i was able to 3 box on my system..but now i am having trouble with just 1 account running..any help would be appreciated

I was 2boxing on Cazic, didnt notice anything different, performance wise, on my machine.

Check your adv display settings, they added two values "post effects" and "bloom"

thanks soo much Bearcub..that totally fixed my whole problems lol..i clicked off those 2 tabs and shazam..everything is fixed..no more lag lol

Anyone else been experiencing a "halo effect" in guild lobby?

In certain parts of the Lobby, I am getting odd lighting effects where it is extremely bright. Not sure what that's about...

Any ideas?