EXP thats some what safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cripto

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Anyone know if the lavastorm would be ok to try and level on right now or do you think to gms would be watching it like a hawk? if not anyone know a way to get some leveling done to get this level 75 crap over with??

most of old lavastorm works just transfer it over.. think there might be a issue with spell_routine other than that i used old stuuf and got no errors got mission but, was short on people. went to use lslooter and got the spell_routine error.. did not have old complie to try old file. that is MMOBUGSTOOLS right?

I would wait, man. The game is more unstable than Courtney Love. Let it settle down and then run Lavastorm AFK.

What levels is the lavastorm thing good for?

anyone got a good running version of the macro thats working right mine keeps messing up.

Cripto said:
anyone got a good running version of the macro thats working right mine keeps messing up.
I think Spell_routines.inc or whatever is still screwed up since TSS patch. Once it is fixed, LSMM should work fine.

Ls mac? I am getting like 5pct reg exp in 73 per mission, so it takes a while the higher you go heh.

Still beats nothing to have a group running it while Im raiding on my main.

Ech0b0y said:
Ls mac? I am getting like 5pct reg exp in 73 per mission, so it takes a while the higher you go heh.

Still beats nothing to have a group running it while Im raiding on my main.
I guess it still works! Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.