everrquest patch program

Teppyro

Reaction score
can someone pls either post a working link to the patch program or upload a copy for me...

the station launcher is a piece of crap and i dont wanna use it

thanks in advance

As soon as you run old patcher , it DL's Launchpad

I would give my recommendation for using WinEQ to anyone regardless of what type of system your using.

One handy feature of WinEQ is you can cut out the patcher entirely and only patch when you know there has been an update.

i need the patcher so that i can reinstall the entire game my system crashed and i cant find any of my cds

thanks for trying but none of them worked, i hate this launchpad

I would give my recommendation for using WinEQ to anyone regardless of what type of system your using.

One handy feature of WinEQ is you can cut out the patcher entirely and only patch when you know there has been an update.

"Root/EQFolder/everquest.exe" patchme

That bypass's patcher when you dont need to patch

YOu guys do realize he wants to patch just not with the launchpad. He needs the game files.

Just order a sof cd for 19$ or pick it up at the local store.

Not sure why he doesn't just want to use launchpad... he's gonna have to download a bunch of shit via launchpad after using the cd anyway.

i was looking for the straight launch pad for eq, not the program that has all the games that looks like an instant messenger

JJ , yes , i told him in my first post that you cant use normal patcher anymore , as soon as you do , it DL's Launchpad (with your permission) , and if you dont agree to DL'ing it , it closes

you have station launcher and launchpad they are two different apps

As for installing of the SOF CD, it takes 15 minutes of downloading once you install off the CD to be fully patched, that includes the launcher+SOD. SO its not really a bunch.

pretty sure having that linked here is bad mojo and all that is going to do is install the launcher.

I got it when i bought a CD key from Best Buy awhile back. if the mods feel it needs to be removed they can