EQbcs question

sc0ttr0

Reaction score
Is there a way to join multiple channels on the same character?

does anybody have an example of a working multi line? I can't make multilinees work at all formatted like the wiki info example shows.

Is there a way to join multiple channels on the same character?

does anybody have an example of a working multi line? I can't make multilinees work at all formatted like the wiki info example shows.
/bccmd channels ch1 ch2 ch3 ch4

/multiline<space><sep_char><space><command><sep_char><command><sep_char>

sep_char generally uses a semicolon (;) but can use whatever, such as a caret ^

Example: /multiline ; /who;/echo blah;/open;/warp t

Any idea why multiline doesn't like executing a discipline if it's in the beginning / middle of a chain?Only executed it in the end.

Any idea why multiline doesn't like executing a discipline if it's in the beginning / middle of a chain?Only executed it in the end.
Would have to see specifics, but perhaps the client is busy? Could try a timed with waiting half a sec or second or whatever works, e.g. /timed 10 /disc xxx

htw

/bccmd channels ch1 ch2 ch3 ch4

This just does not work for me. I put it in the INI and it doesn't work

I type it in the mq2 window and it doesnt work.

Any luck on this HTW? I'd just like to know if it's something local to me or if others are seeing the same function.

Not yet, but I will bump it up the list and get back to you ASAP on it.

htw

Unless you are running 2-3 groups in same zone with out-of-group toons for each group. Its probably a better idea to use :

/bcg & /bcga

/bcz & /bcza

That really should take care of most any situation. Htw was nice enough to add those about a year ago:

New to EQBC

Addition of /bcz and /bcza commands

, it pretty much makes using channels irrelevant with those commands.

You need to have netbots loaded for one of those slash commands, I can't remember which one requires netbots.

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses.

I am trying to send commands to different archtypes.

Sometimes to Group1 sometimes to Group2. I currently use channels for G1, G2. That's all I can add at the moment.

I'd like to send just the priests some commands and i have priests in two groups.

I'd like to send just bards commands and i have bards in two different groups.

My current work around is to hotkey to /bct char1 //dothis and the next line /bct char2 //do this

This works for the most part but multiple channels would make it cleaner and give me more options.

IE: G1, G2, Cleric, DPS, Bard

You ever get this working for channels for you? And if not, which version you using, old one or xeniaz version?

Thanks.

You know what, nevermind - I duplicated it.

Fixed it.

Your mutilple channels should work as advertised now, update mq2eqbc plugin from our server.

htw

Was anything ever done in regards to the BCCMD Channels? I'm seeing the same issues as sc0ttr0 where I have added the channels to the ini for the respective characters, but when trying to /bct epics //tell mytoon Whatsup I simply receive an error saying that epics is an invalid name.

Edit: Realized that HTW said this was fixed.. I hadn't even realized there was a second page lol. But, was the updated EQBC plugin to use the old EQBC client or Xeniaz's version?

EditEdit: Found that I had another copy of MQ2 still installed in a different location and EQBC was running as a service, so it wasn't using the updated plugins or anything. Problem fixed once updating the service. My bad!

Last edited: