EQBC

wwarwolf911

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time finding the exact issue to my problem. Whenever I add my Beastlord to my team, I start crashing EQBC. I can start the macro and then disconnect him, and EQBC stabalizes. The only problem with this method is I have to switch to my beastlord window before he engages.
Anyone have any suggestions of direct me to a link that will allow me to resolve this problem?

is bst set up differently

i remember netbots or something like that netheal?

send, grab etc were on and would overwhelm eqbc

I'm having a hard time finding the exact issue to my problem. Whenever I add my Beastlord to my team, I start crashing EQBC. I can start the macro and then disconnect him, and EQBC stabalizes. The only problem with this method is I have to switch to my beastlord window before he engages.
Anyone have any suggestions of direct me to a link that will allow me to resolve this problem?

Is it when you add him period, or once you start the macro you use for him?

I've had the issue for a long time and got it resolved with switching out the router.

You could get like 5 toons into the eqbc server. Once you join the 6th one, your eqbc acts as disconnected and you have to rejoin all the toons again.

What router are you using?

Is it when you add him period, or once you start the macro you use for him?

When I start the Macro. Modbot!

I've had the issue for a long time and got it resolved with switching out the router.

You could get like 5 toons into the eqbc server. Once you join the 6th one, your eqbc acts as disconnected and you have to rejoin all the toons again.

What router are you using?

AT&T Uverse generic modem/router.
I have had the same issue with many other routers.

The EQBC server has always been unstable, especially for remote clients. If any remote client goes LD, the server has a high probability of freezing or crashing. Problem is still present for the local user, but to a lesser extent.