EQ2

Aquaplex

Reaction score
Anyone know of any good EQ2 bots? Looking for something similar to what MQ2 offers for EQ1 or something like HonorBuddy for WoW.

The only working EQ2 bots that I can even recall were Innerspace related and I don't know if they are even still around. I recall there being a crafting bot, but haven't heard of a working one for quite some time.

Yes InnerSpace works for EQ2. More Specifically OgreBot or EQ2Bot for InnerSpace works. I've never used OgreBot, but it's supposedly better than EQ2Bot in some aspects. You have to subscribe to lavish software to get InnerSpace, and then also to EQ2Bot separately. I think OgreBot may even be dependent on EQ2Bot, requiring a 3rd subscription if you want to use it, but I could be wrong about that.

However, I used EQ2Bot on some of my EQ2 characters as recently as the end of last year and it worked for the most part. Was able to mostly AFK skill up all of my tradeskills, and it also can afk gather and hunt if you set it up to do so. The hunting part I never got to work all that well though. I say mostly AFK because you have to baby sit it. Sometimes it will mess up, and also it's hard coded for some reason to only allow it to do 10 rush orders before you have to tell it to do 10 more. (Rush orders being the fastest way to skill up, and potentially could make a little cash as well).

Or if you are feeling froggy you can write your own ISX scripts for innerspace to do the stuff.

OgreBot is really nice. But like said above, you have to have an Innerspace + ISX + Ogre subscription.

Sometimes it will mess up, and also it's hard coded for some reason to only allow it to do 10 rush orders before you have to tell it to do 10 more. (Rush orders being the fastest way to skill up, and potentially could make a little cash as well).

Amadeus won't change the 10 limit because he's worried that too much attention would be drawn to ISXGames by SOE if players entered a guild hall at TS level 1 and were 85 without any breaks. He wants players to have to at least half-monitor what's happening with it and I can't blame him.

I got four guys to 80 in the course of a few days. They took a lot of breaks because I wasn't hawking over the windows but it definitely was less stressful than sitting and tradeskilling manually. I don't own the latest expansion, so only 80. The guild hall harvesters script is amazing if you have a seedbox/spare cpu to never shut off and run EQ2, it will log in every ~2 hours and send the harvesters out.

Amadeus' EQ2Bot (and other scripts) with Kannkor's Ogrebot are fantastic. I'd recommend them even it if turns into a $48 venture.

($15 Innerspace, $12 ISXEQ2, and then $21 Ogrebot; all for three months.)

Last edited:
Damn EQ2 bots have advanced. Wasn't even aware there was anything out there really. Last time I had anything for it came from Tault, and that was a craft bot. Will have to mess around with some of these more as I just setup a free account to play on my downtime from Istaria.

They should of just made a MQ for EQ2 :)

Anyone know of any good EQ2 bots? Looking for something similar to what MQ2 offers for EQ1 or something like HonorBuddy for WoW.

We always used ACtools for crafting & basic farming of static mobs/looting etc and anti afking in stuff like WoW.