EQ1

jarori43

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Im trying to get to the SW tower in skyshrine.. Doing the enchanter epic 1.5 so i need to get the page that spawns on the floor next to Loth.. NO i dont want to /warp i will get banned,, NO I dont want to use /grab I will get banned..

I cannot for the life of me see how to get there

HELP???!

LOL

Navigation plugin works well for older zones, could possibly try to just nav to the location of the spawn if it's listed.

Never done the enc epic so can't be more helpful sorry

Done this twice but it's been so long, I can't remember. I assume you read up on allakhazam and any enchanter site forums, if such still exist. My enchanter is a bot so I don't study such forums too much. Also try straight Google, you'd be surprised what you find out there.

If you have to go past the maze then you will need to get a 3rd party map. The one I have has a blue line along the path you take.

Yes Ive been all over the forums etc. been trying for 2 hrs now.. still cant get to other side i can /tar loth.. i see where the drop is i just cant figure out the way there lol

I will go back tomorrow once i calm down from being soo $(&%^)(*^&(^% frustraded 'ded =)

If I recall right at some point there is portal or 2 you have to take. I think I used eqatlas maps when I did it. Hardest part for me was I didn't have the faction to walk around and ended up making alot of trains, but as long as you make it to the next portal, I don't think the mobs follow through it.

Also suggest binding close by, or use a rogue to drag you around and merc rez if you don't have the faction. I didn't have the merc rez option available years ago, should be pretty easy now with a merc rez.

Use the eqatlas maps, the mapfiend maps are not complete enough for that zone imo.

I finially found it.. Thx for the map suggestion at eqatlas that solidified it in my mind which one to back out etc lol

Damn that took all day just to get the pages heh

Thanks again all~