eq patch

nickeljk

Reaction score
is there anyway you can make mq work before the devs get it up and running to reduce downtime or do we have to wait for the mmo patcher to update?

Yes but if you have to ask you wont be able to do it.

Pro tip: only use launchpad when you are forced to, to prevent times like this. If you didn't patch to the newest client that was pushed tonight, your MQ2 would still be working.

Bypass launchpad whenever possible for best results.

Yeah, I think they're booting people off. I crashed while zoning and can't get back on.

Pro tip -
If you are that hard up join .: mq2 :. enter donate 10$ and read the guides for compiling MQ2 on your own. Sometimes like this ninja patch last night its just minor tweaks and you could have been up and going with a STOCK mq2(Main/Map/telnet/hud/fewothers) in just minutes of it being pushed.

Other times it takes someone with skills like eqmule/htw/ieatacid/other kick ass cool people.

Cool kids go to Macroquest2.com and donate just cause they are cool.

love people who answer and think they know

you all giving this guy advice , go check mq2 official site, mmobugs mq2 core is official mq2 , if were down here then then their down there, the guys here only maintain mmobugs custom plugins and parts of the project. now official mq2 is still down and say 25th so going there would be no help ,, now short cutting the launcher , one of two ways , use the eq launcher and autologin mmobugs have provider or create a shortcut of the eq.exe from your client folders and follow this Guide - Using the Patchme command to bypass the SOE Launcher

so sorry no speaky, no clue wtf that last babble was trying to say

you all giving this guy advice , go check mq2 official site, mmobugs mq2 core is official mq2 , if were down here then then their down there, the guys here only maintain mmobugs custom plugins and parts of the project. now official mq2 is still down and say 25th so going there would be no help ,, now short cutting the launcher , one of two ways , use the eq launcher and autologin mmobugs have provider or create a shortcut of the eq.exe from your client folders and follow this Guide - Using the Patchme command to bypass the SOE Launcher

Jesus dude...guud grammmmar much?

sorry english isnt my first language ,
just follow the guide in the link for no patcher(launcher)

Last edited by a moderator:
so if say, you patched one computer, but not another one, which files would you need to restore to earlier version?

apologies if english isnt your 1st language

usually the comment is for guys that babble incoherently and actually only speak english

your spelling was good, your grammar was what made it, so cant understand

anyways there was a ninja patch, take a deep breath wait for a new MMO exe

I believe the advice to go to official MQ site is for folks that are now now now why isnt it ready now how about now

this site has fixes faster than anyone and faster than ever so bottom line chill

Aye, was what I tried but had forgotten to do the initial patch on that machine. Time to either play legit, or go do something way more fun like weed the garden.

Seems like Ninja patch knocked out Test compile. You can still play if you are logged but if you log off and back on it won't work.