EQ Landmark

Would you like to see a new section added just for EQ Landmark?

• Total voters

Darg

Destroyer of Man
Reaction score
As you know EQ Next is set to release sometime in 2014. Landmark will become available this Winter. I estimate it will be around the end of November.

I am polling to have a new section just for Landmark added, if you would like to see it, say YES.

I haven't seen anywhere (or at Fan Faire) that a release date of 2014 would happen for EQ Next. Do you have a link?

https://www.everquestnext.com/eqn-faq

EverQuest Next is being created with an open development process. We will be building this game with YOU, our players! The first stage of this process is Round Table, where you can weigh in on the issues the development team is discussing. The second stage is EverQuest Next Landmark, where you can make objects and buildings that may be featured in EverQuest Next. EverQuest Next's launch date will be determined as we work through this development process together. Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google + for the latest updates.

I haven't seen anywhere (or at Fan Faire) that a release date of 2014 would happen for EQ Next. Do you have a link?

Given the state of those video's I'd say earliest December 2014. There was no UI for example, so its going to be awhile yet before we see a release.

https://www.everquestnext.com/eqn-faq

EverQuest Next is being created with an open development process. We will be building this game with YOU, our players! The first stage of this process is Round Table, where you can weigh in on the issues the development team is discussing. The second stage is EverQuest Next Landmark, where you can make objects and buildings that may be featured in EverQuest Next. EverQuest Next's launch date will be determined as we work through this development process together. Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google + for the latest updates.

Yeah. I still don't see where it says a 2014 release.

The DEVs said in one of their live Q&A that the faster the players develop content with Landmark, we can expect a release date sometime after Landmark.

Other than that, there is no link to an exact date.

The DEVs said in one of their live Q&A that the faster the players develop content with Landmark, we can expect a release date sometime after Landmark.

You are using Landmark as the reason for saying 2014? You really think 1 year is all it is going to take after they release a new model/element of to a MMORPG to work out the bugs so they can actually integrate it with EQN?

You are using Landmark as the reason for saying 2014? You really think 1 year is all it is going to take after they release a new model/element of to a MMORPG to work out the bugs so they can actually integrate it with EQN?
I think anything is possible. This is something players have begged for years now.

I support adding one like we did with D3 when it gets closer to time for release. If it remains popular then fantastic, otherwise it could just be merged into the 'Other MMO's' forums section.

Those character models in those videos are god awful, another WoW follower in that regard. We don't need anymore Disney type cartoon models. But, they are catering to a larger audience so guess the small minority of us who hate them will have to live with them or not play it.

Those character models in those videos are god awful, another WoW follower in that regard. We don't need anymore Disney type cartoon models. But, they are catering to a larger audience so guess the small minority of us who hate them will have to live with them or not play it.

I couldn't agree more. I was so excited to see the demos of EQN and seeing the player models the first thing that came to my mind was WOW. It's so annoying cause i was really hoping for some character models similar to eq1 just with today's technology instead of 1999. I have a feeling just from seeing the videos this game is going to be a lot closer to wow then it is to eq1. Just shows that soe sold out to make a buck.

Stop thinking WOW when you see the models, they are more "Treasure Planet".

I agree re the Disney-ization of EQNext. I'm not about to enjoy playing a game with avatars that have those f*cking stupid big eyes with the constant out-of-focus cross-eyes and shit-eating grins. Like every damn Disney cartoon.

Lol SiegeTank, you hit the nail on the head.

I too dont like the WOWesque models.
That being said.. my wife and I were in SecondLife for a while.. made some decent money too. BUT.. tooo much drama and too much like a real job.

My wife.. her number one complaint about most of the mmos.. the women look like ass. She would love to be able to customize them to look hotter. Or have them simply look good to begin with. Not that Im complaining.

A Sub forum for it.. yes.. IF it isn't spit in a puddle, like so many other mmos that have come and gone.

What the hell is the "CHAIR" option up there for? I dont get that one.

Chair should always be an option. We'll most likely do a section for EQN so it's somewhat moot as long as it remains popular.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Damn, I didn't SEE CHAIR as an option when I voted early on. I think the ballot got changed on me after I voted.

Grrrrrrrrrr

Chair should always be an option. We'll most likely do a section for EQN so it's somewhat moot as long as it remains popular.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Still dont get it....is that some Aussie terminology?