edited version of the original Pulling Macro - Work in Progress

Fynody

Reaction score
having made use of the resources provided by others, I would like to contribute the small bit of work I have done to the pulling macro.

I have edited the hard work done by others before me to try and fix / optimise elements that were not working for me.

I run 2 teams of 6 based, both with similar setups. Warrior main tank, who pulls. healers and ranged dps.

The attached is a work in progress, however I have had it running for hours without issue. The caveat being you need a relatively clear area. to run it in.

The code is messy as I have not developed any finesses yet, and there are bound to be ways to changing the edits to a more efficient code.

I use MQ2BOT. I try to pause the bot on the tank when pulling.
I use MQ2moveutils to optimise the movement.
I have added a check routine to watch for pure caster mana levels within the group. The macro will wait for mana to return to the required level.

The issues I have at present are at the point the mob returns to camp. At times there seems to be a lot of jumping about whilst the tank tries to get back to its start point, or there are instances where the rest of the group engaged early and the mob is too far from the tank.

In general it works well. I have used it in the bloodfields without and lowere zones without issue.

Any idea why I cant download this?

It was before someone hacked and deleted a shit ton (metric, of course) of our attachments. Hopefully someone has it for you, and can repost it.

htw

It is not a clean macro, and for some reason it is terminating at the /goto :Start command

Attachments

• Pullv3.mac
    19.1 KB · Views: 14