Droid Apps

Droid is outselling the iphone? Really?

Considering there is only one iPhone (unless you seperate them as 2G, 3G, 3GS, and 4G) and there are quite a few phones that run on the Android platform that get a generic "droid" tag and some for $99 or less, I could see that statement as true.

I wasn't saying it was false(assuming I am reading what you are saying correctly).

I was just surprised. And when someone says droid I assume THE droid series, not the android os....

AC adapter?

I am having a problem with the AC Adapter not getting the right contact with the phone. I have to play with it each night (JJ get your mind out of the gutter!!) to get it to start charging...Thinking about taking it back to the store, should not be having this problem.

Stoneface

Droid is outselling the iphone? Really?

Considering there is only one iPhone (unless you seperate them as 2G, 3G, 3GS, and 4G) and there are quite a few phones that run on the Android platform that get a generic "droid" tag and some for $99 or less, I could see that statement as true.

I wasn't saying it was false(assuming I am reading what you are saying correctly).

I was just surprised. And when someone says droid I assume THE droid series, not the android os....

All reports I am hearing is that the biggest market for the droid is the US. Being that iphone took a shitkicking 2nd quarter due to their crappy antenia, the droid took over the market. I, myself, bought the Motorolla Milestone and love it thus far. I haven't regretted the decision.