Dragon, Dragon, Dragon

adol

Premium Member
Reaction score
I also posted in Raid, not sure which is right because the group version is not a raid. But has anyone completed this group version and willing to post tips on what needs to happen starting with the Vish level.

I wiped on Vish when I did not put enough dps on the eggs, and it spawned adds which wiped my group. I had to go out with friends and was unable to retry.

It would be great if someone has beat this to post whats going on in the grouped version.

Peace

Thanks

Do it the same way you would normally do Vish,
DPS him and the eggs, make sure to cure DT, and keep your DPS strong.

The only difference in the raid and group version is how the reward scales. All the events are exactly the same as the original's minus Big Bynn. The only change in that event is if you have 6 toon's or less he won't summon any one into his stomach.

My group got to vish too and wiped on him around 40%... damn the eggs.

yeah, beating vish with 1 group is a pain, you either need 2 tanks or a dps class that can snap agro should tank get the DT and have to run off. the good thing though is if you can manage to one group vish you can pretty much make it to big bynn lol.
vish seems to be there just to stop groups lol

*p.s.- for the eggs just get a zerker with a good blunt weapon, I was using Maul of Dire Intent on the eggs and it was pumping out little over 10k dps if im not mistaken on the eggs without discs or epics running and was doing it for my twink and group geared zerk with top group 2hb chewed through the eggs without needing help

whats max stats on this with 10 years played?

also my group 1 group got to leather with pally shammy war cleric monk ranger

where did this content come from? I haven't seen it since I stopped playing earlier this semester. is it an "achievement" system?

not sure what you mean, this is one of the LL tasks that they do during fableds. Its the 5th one they released during fableds this year and will be active for another month. All this is really for is an aug, and if you beat it, another aug once LL is over

*LL is living legacy in case you didn't know

ah i forgot about living legacy... school forces me to quit by this time of year.. every year... =(

so fabled are going on for another month?

fabled end today but the events go for another few days to weeks depending on what event they are running.

thanks

I think I can get my Vish, my mistake based on what you said was just a lack of DPS on the eggs, I will throw my zerker at it, forgot I need blunt my monk only had a blunt in the off hand was h2h in primary so big mistake on my part.

Anytips on Big Ben?