Dr. Brinda Sprockets Password

I read this before we started Brinda and I really was lost. It really does taking a shot or two at Brinda to get the grasp of what is said on this thread. However reading it at least gave me something to look at and expect. Much appreciated to all that share here.

In my mind I thought one corner of adds would agro. Which meant to me I could be prepared for the SW corner to come barreling in. However it feels or seems like they come from every direction. Being bunched up in a corner with so much blocking in the middle I'm not sure if that is happening or they just run sparatic till they get to you.

Does one corner clear out at a time or do some come from each corner to make up a wave?

Do the waves continue as soon as you kill the last one, time based so if your not fast enough you get more or when you do the password to MEG? I seen reference to the passwords to MEG to go to the next wave. So curious if you can control the speed of the event to recover and med.

Vinelash seems to have a short radius and is frontal with mobs running all over the place it hasn't been the most successful for us. We also have had a lot of mobs barely stahled by root and still barrelling in on us.

Does one corner clear out at a time or do some come from each corner to make up a wave?

Sort of 1 corner at a time. Each wave its a corner + random some from sides. First wave is NE corner + some random. 2nd Wave its SE corner + some random. 3rd wave its SW corner + some random.

Do the waves continue as soon as you kill the last one, time based so if your not fast enough you get more or when you do the password to MEG? I seen reference to the passwords to MEG to go to the next wave. So curious if you can control the speed of the event to recover and med.

You have a time limit (4 mins) per wave. The next round does not start until you say the last instruction to M.E.G. On the final wave just kill the 4 with the pattern you need to win. No other mob. Event despawns after you do your /says.

If you kill slower than the 4 minutes does it reset?

yes and all of the gnomes (forgot name of them) that spawn in room respawn and swarm you so be ready for that.

We already experienced the wipe and respawn of trash Gnomes. Elevator refusing to let you loot your corpse.

Good stuff!!!!

Summon and banner back with no trash respawn is the only salvation there.

Thanks a lot Pepper.

Tried the event a few times now, And havent alot of troubles with the First Wave how do people control the waves when they first start.. the Agro is all over the place i think due to Low Hp Agro. Any good way to control the waves when they spawn?

They don't hard at all, we just use sk's to ae aggro them. We also split the plate up evenly among groups to help with heals.

Lol if anyone wants the brinda password PM me

just post it...

Wave 1:
1st: M.E.G.s Enforcer Mk. XLI
2nd: M.E.G.s Enforcer Mk. LXXII
3rd: M.E.G.s Enforcer Mk. CXIII

Wave 2:
1st: M.E.G.s Enforcer Mk. CLXXXIV
2nd: M.E.G.s Enforcer Mk. XXV
3rd: M.E.G.s Enforcer Mk. DLXXVI

Wave 3:
1st: M.E.G.s Enforcer Mk. XCVII
2nd: M.E.G.s Enforcer Mk. DVIII
3rd: M.E.G.s Enforcer Mk. CMXCIX

The recent change to this encounter has made it a snore. However, this is one "alteration" that actually made it easier for people to beat...unlike Lethar 2

Once your raid is positioned do you just let the oil slicks keep that debuff on everyone and use the 200 to avoid the double DD?

bah, this event was great fun, cant belive they nurfed it :(