Dr. Brinda Sprockets Password

dreamweaver

Reaction score
Anyone know how to figure out the passwords for this raid event yet?
Working on it, but it could be so many things...

Thanks

chokeme ,the answer changes each time ... you can't just have a set order, also the 123456789 itself is the answer so make your brain work some
Could you, for those of us not familiar with this event at all (no clue how it goes), explain the reasoning behind the password you typed? Give some examples?

Remember, I've no clue about this event, perhaps describing it in fuller details? :)

(Only because I'm curious)

ok ill explain in details then : each of the mobs in the 3 waves the events goes by has a number , look up those that have the last 2 characters , first wave it should be like LXI / XVXII / LXIII ( thats an example ) - second wave IV / V / VI - third VII / VIII / IX

order of password would be : item from LXI , XVXII then LXIII the person doing the passwords need to have the correct code item on himself

loot the item from each mob with the number the correct order is 1 . 2 . 3 as in lets say the first wave mobs I / II / III drop mechanotus / array / system these need to be said to the M.E.G in that order to proceed to the next wave :)

any further informations than that is useless, dealing with brinda at the same point depends on your guild set up but remember that she hits hard , can be snared , has lot of aoe's and a huge 15 K nuke that gets doubled if you have oil slick on you also its sight based so hiding behind some object should keep you safe

we cleared i think 2 waves once then killed brinda, but im not sure if that reset the script or what exactly happened. Do you have to kill all 4 waves before u can successfully kill her to win or?

You might find not killing brenda at all is a bit easier ;)

You might find not killing brenda at all is a bit easier ;)

Then you get hit with mallet every minute. This fight is by FAR the easiest and quickest event in Mansion if you kill her every time she repops.

Then you get hit with mallet every minute. This fight is by FAR the easiest and quickest event in Mansion if you kill her every time she repops.

Your right and your wrong. This is by far the easiest event in MMM however you killing her is a total waste of time.

Your right you get hit with mallet every min. However its 1 person if done correctly not your entire guild.

But hey if killing her repeatedly works for you go for it.

naa inputing the last passwords = depops everything and chest pops so no need to kill her on the last round

killing her on previous waves : her rat adds don't pop on next wave / if you time it well you can have her debuffed and parked before triggering next wave and not have too much ping pong aggro

edited due to a bad hair day.

Last edited:
Actually for the most part the posts in this thread are right on target (4 have been deleted). However if your not familiar with the raid it might sound like garbage, but thats because well.....you are not familiar with the raid.

Keep in mind not everyone's guild does events the exact same. Where I sit here and say dont kill Brenda and the next person says to thats perfectly fine. Either way the information that was given is correct in both cases.

The entire strat needed for this event is in this thread before your post was even made. Not sure your point behind it tbh.

What is the strat for dealing with the multiudes of RED conned adds??

You really only need to kill 3 mobs in the last wave (VII, VIII & IX) however CC can be tricky. Most guilds use vinelash but you need to try and pull the ones you need out of the bunch before you CC it, then just kill what you need and finish the password.

Well you could at least avoid flaming or such, not knowing what goes in the event then calling the instructions given half assed is just stupid, the reason for not giving the full strat is obvious : non availability of all the informations ? competition between guilds and the whole drama going around handing out strats and shit ??
Some people actually get headaches to figure how an event work so if after giving details they still get shot down that way i would understand how noone would ever give a clear strat or hell even a hint.

I would assume most people that visit this section for strats do not make it known what guild they are in or even who they are in game for privacy reasons. I try to share information that I know and share it clearly. I find it somewhat hypocritical if someone is coming here looking for strats but when they post on a strat thread they just post something very generalized or they just drop hints. On the contrary, there are so many mechanics to a lot of these events, that they might only know what their specific role is and the rest is generally not openly shared to the rest of the guild (partially to avoid leaking strats I suppose.)

Brinda, however, doesn't necessarily have an in depth strat, but it does have a bit of a gear curve, if people in your raid get to the point that they can live through the mallet it makes it a lot smoother (25k hp buffed/max shielding will generally get you through). It's really about offtanks and healers being tight, and DPS being smart. Every guild does things different however a developer once said that they are really only 4 or 5 different strats per event; it all comes down to execution.

it depends if you even look them up, actually just check out the strat and you might understand what i mean ... generalized infos arent that good but in most nowadays events you can't give a precise strat for the simple fact that a raid setup changes drastically from a guild to another, hell on a day to day basis, so exposing a general strats makes up for exposing it depending on your own raid setup.

Big question....regarding avoiding mallet and it only hitting 1 person etc...

Does the AE come from her and out at a 200' radius, or on her target, and eminating from that person at a 200' radius? Spell data shows it's a targetted AE, so I'd imagine she casts it on the MT, and it goes to a 200' radius from the MTs spot.

Via testing, it would seem this is not the case. We've been hit when Brinda was >200' away, AND when her target was blocked from view via geometry.

Can I get a confirmation on how to avoid the AE? Geometry? Distance? From Brinda? From her target?

Big question....regarding avoiding mallet and it only hitting 1 person etc...

Does the AE come from her and out at a 200' radius, or on her target, and eminating from that person at a 200' radius? Spell data shows it's a targetted AE, so I'd imagine she casts it on the MT, and it goes to a 200' radius from the MTs spot.

Via testing, it would seem this is not the case. We've been hit when Brinda was >200' away, AND when her target was blocked from view via geometry.

Can I get a confirmation on how to avoid the AE? Geometry? Distance? From Brinda? From her target?

The AE IS Target based. You will avoid it at 200 distance FROM THE PERSON SHE HAS ON TARGET, NOT HER HERSELF.

This is why earlier in the thread i state not killing her at all is the best option. Use a couple of paladins or a shaman (AA root kb) and keep her in 1 corner of the squared room. The paladin she has on target needs to be directly across the room from her, and the rest of the raid will be on the exact same side of the room as her but on the farthest away from her.

So for example if your looking at a square and Brinda is put in the bottom right of that square her target needs to be in bottom left. The raid needs to be in top right corner. Thus the raid is over 200 feet from her target who is in bottom left corner.

When done correctly the only people ever geting Mallet are the people in the raid who remove themself from the very corner and the paladin/shaman whome she has on agro. The entire raid will still get her directional ae's as those can not be avoided anywhere, however arnt near a issue as mallet is.

Ok, that's what we've found as well and what we've been doing.

We have the SK in 1 corner, Brinda rooted some small distance away, and raid opposite of the SK.

Now, here's some followup questions.

1) It seems Brinda's mallet can NOT be blocked by geometry either and ONLY form 200' distance from the tank. Correct? (Specifically that it can NOT be blocked my geometry also)

2) It seems Brinda's directional AEs *CAN* be blocked by geometry. Correct?

This leads us to put her and the aggro holder to be in such a position to clear everyone in the raid from any AEs aside from the rooters who have to be in LOS of Brinda.

Next,
Is there much benefit to the tank being in any specific corner? Here's what I've found. The NW corner seems best for the tank as the least amount of adds activate from that corner. It seems with the tank(aggro holder) in any other corner you must deal with more adds being pulled off of that aggro holder.

The fallback of that is we put raid at the SW position and this is near where Brinda hops into her suit. She seems to mallet instantly and this can cause Brinda / adds to melee some clerics / dps / etc if they fall below X amnt of HP.

Can her 1st mallet be avoided? It seems she just casts it at the closest person from her suit activation point, and it goes 200' from that point.

----

We're very close but some people are stuck on debating what corner we should have the tank in and what corner the raid is in and frankly I keep telling them that's not where we are going wrong - that it's just not keeping the tank up through the mallets, and otherwise rooters dying and not keeping Brinda in an isolated positon. Once the tank has to move, the raid becomes in range of mallet and all goes to hell.