Downshits for clickies not firing.

Slaymore

Reaction score
It appears that my downshits are not recasting my items, either equipped or in inventory. My Holys are firing fine.

Let me know what logs or what not I need to post to assist and I will post them.

This is on Test.

Just post the downshits that are not firing from your server_character.ini file.

This is happening on all characters I have done downs_holys on
Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Soothing Breath V].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Jade Earring of the Champion]} && ${Spell[Soothing Breath V].Stacks}) /casting "Jade Earring of the Champion" item
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance X].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Grim Mask of the Carnifex]} && ${Spell[Form of Endurance X].Stacks}) /casting "Grim Mask of the Carnifex" item
downshit11=/if (!${Me.Buff[Knowledge of the Past III].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Heroic Ring of the Combatant]} && ${Spell[Knowledge of the Past III].Stacks}) /casting "Heroic Ring of the Combatant" item
downshit19=/if (!${Me.Buff[Heightened Learning].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Dusty Ceremonial Elixir of Scholarship]} && ${Spell[Heightened Learning].Stacks}) /casting "Dusty Ceremonial Elixir of Scholarship" item
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Buff[Might of Stone IV].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Primordial Steel Earring]} && ${Spell[Might of Stone IV].Stacks}) /casting "Primordial Steel Earring" item
downshit20=/if (!${Me.Buff[Spider's Bite Poison VII].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Spider's Bite XIII]} && ${Spell[Spider's Bite Poison VII].Stacks}) /casting "Spider's Bite XIII" item
downshit21=/if (!${Me.Buff[Form of Defense V].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Heroic Ring of the Adventurer]} && ${Spell[Form of Defense V].Stacks}) /casting "Heroic Ring of the Adventurer" item
downshit22=/if (!${Me.Buff[Hateful Guard].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Heroic Drape of the Combatant]} && ${Spell[Hateful Guard].Stacks}) /casting "Heroic Drape of the Combatant" item
downshit23=/if (!${Me.Buff[Twitching Speed].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Lizardscale Plated Girdle]} && ${Spell[Twitching Speed].Stacks}) /casting "Lizardscale Plated Girdle" item
downshit24=/if (!${Me.Buff[Spikecoat].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Girdle of Living Thorns]} && ${Spell[Spikecoat].Stacks}) /casting "Girdle of Living Thorns" item
downshit25=/if (!${Me.Buff[Pestilence Shock].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Symbol of the Planemasters]} && ${Spell[Pestilence Shock].Stacks}) /casting "Symbol of the Planemasters" item
downshit3=/if (!${Me.Buff[Myrmidon's Skill VI].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Shoulderguards of the Chosen]} && ${Spell[Myrmidon's Skill VI].Stacks}) /casting "Shoulderguards of the Chosen" item
downshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[Ancient Flames].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Ancient Cloak of Flames]} && ${Spell[Ancient Flames].Stacks}) /casting "Ancient Cloak of Flames" item
downshit5=/if (!${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward VI].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Ivrikdal's Aura of Corruption]} && ${Spell[Prismatic Ward VI].Stacks}) /casting "Ivrikdal's Aura of Corruption" item
downshit6=/if (!${Me.Buff[Taelosian Guard].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Intricate Band of Petrified Wood]} && ${Spell[Taelosian Guard].Stacks}) /casting "Intricate Band of Petrified Wood" item
downshit7=/if (!${Me.Buff[Knowledge of the Past XV].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Crested Mistmoore Ring]} && ${Spell[Knowledge of the Past XV].Stacks}) /casting "Crested Mistmoore Ring" item
downshitif=${If[!${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,344,345,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis},1,0]}

edit- all was working fine before last patch

Things I have tried so far:

reboot
re-run patcher
/plugin mq2melee unload
/melee off/on

Spells(buffs) handled via downs are casting fine. Items still not auto refreshing etc.

Last edited:
ah ha .. it appears to be mq2cast related

/casting "Primordial Steel Earring" item

does nothing.

Sorry for the posting spam .. just trying to work through this.

It looks like itemization has changed.. or thats what it appears to a noob like me.. take a look at these items and the info.. seems off to me

Just a follow up .. after the latest update its all working again. Thanks