docrack window

MQ2Junkie

Reaction score
how do i get the mq2docrak intl window to pop up on some of my accounts it will and some not also on some it will let me minmize it and on some it wont let me on minimize it

Is there a way to remove the window so it doesnt pop-up?

how do i get the mq2docrak intl window to pop up on some of my accounts it will and some not also on some it will let me minmize it and on some it wont let me on minimize it

Grab the updated plugin and try it. As far as not letting you minimize it, it's probably "locked". Did you right-click on it and make sure it isn't?
http://www.mmobugs.com/updates/MQ2DoCrack.dll

Yes, use MQ2DoCrackN plugin, instead of MQ2DoCrack.

htw

create a file called autoexec.cfg (just open a new file in a word document and save it with that name in the Macroquest2 folder)
inside that file do something like this. You dont need the docracks thats just an example of what you can do with it. But I do use those 5 entries in my autoexec.cfg

autoexec.cfg
Code:
/docrackwnd hide
/docrack noencumber on
/docrack envirofall on
/docrack seeinvis on
/docrack hiderun on

nethier of those worked not sure whats wrong with it i did every one of the downloads again some toons it will work for some it wont

nethier of those worked not sure whats wrong with it i did every one of the downloads again some toons it will work for some it wont

Look in your servername_toonname.ini file, under [MQ2DoCrack], and make sure the settings are not all 0's. If they are, unload mq2docrack, delete that section of the INI file & save, then load mq2docrack back up.

htw

ugg wth lol

im having the same problem with the mq2docrack window...its no where to be found but only on one of my toons. i followed this thread and check the location htw said to look in but it isnt all 0's. so what do i do now? i have also unloaded and reloaded it and nothing

You guys are so awesome, I was thinking it so thought I would say it. Man these boards are so helpful. This one totally answered my quests about the docrack window very quickly! Thank you again!

Grab the updated plugin and try it. As far as not letting you minimize it, it's probably "locked". Did you right-click on it and make sure it isn't?
http://www.mmobugs.com/updates/MQ2DoCrack.dll

Yes, use MQ2DoCrackN plugin, instead of MQ2DoCrack.

htw

I've considered using the MQ2DocrackN as an alternative, but I'm honestly to lazy to reset all my docrack defaults...does it use the same INI? If so that rocks, I only set them once and then leave them as they are LOL.

Also would there be any conflicts if both plugin's are running?
And final question is if I wanted to change my docracks and couldn't recall the exact name for one....would I be able to /docrackwnd on in order to see the window to change it. Or is that option only available in the MQ2Docrack.dll

Thanks for any and all responses! :-D

Last edited:
Well, docrackn does use the same INI, but does not autoload the same way. I never kept up with docrackn as I could have. The main reason was, that I had added the option for not showing the window by default, to the toon's mq2docrack settings info. Then you pretty much have same functionality as having the UI window. Of course, at all times the various docrack commands are available, for toggle, etc.

Having both plugins running won't really hurt, but just be pointless.

htw

Usually there are a small handful of docracks that I prefer to use whenever I load up any character in game. Stuff such as usehotkeys and nomeleepush. Easiest method is to use docrackn and in your macroquest folder, open (or create) a Configs folder. Inside that folder create a file called InGame.cfg and edit it with a text editor. You can have one command per line.

Code:
/docrack usehotkeys on
/docrack nomeleepush on
/if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /plugin mq2twist noauto