docrack to beg while attacking

Kelsar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Can anyone find the docrack to beg while attacking. If so, I'll request our main man put it in the list of things we can do.

Can anyone find the docrack to beg while attacking. If so, I'll request our main man put it in the list of things we can do.

I can get that for you, just need a copy of the eqgame.exe you're using. Shoot me a PM and I'll provide a place to upload it to.

mq2melee has begging option why look at docrack?

I haven't dorked around with MQ2Melee. I actually play and I'm not familiar with MQ2 melee but I guess I'll look into that first.

Thanks for the heads up.

I actually play
??

what exactly do u think docracks do for u?

some but not all perform a variety of tasks that you would otherwise have to deal with by playing err w out them

The docrack just lets you use beg while you're attacking, as opposed to hitting the button for you.

I actually play
??

what exactly do u think docracks do for u?

some but not all perform a variety of tasks that you would otherwise have to deal with by playing err w out them

I assume you're trolling me but I will entertain this for a moment. Docracks, as I recall, change client side requirements. i.e. encumbered, breath underwater, etc.. My comment, which was likely taken out of context judging by the hyper-condensed quote of my entire post was based on the use of MQ2melee. In my experience, albeit I'm no pro, MQ2melee has been a part of macros that can be fully automated for botting purposes. Hence, my reaction and intent of stating "I actually play" was aimed at the fact I don't do the full bot approach and actually hit the button to beg. I just don't want to be bothered with stopping my attack sequence to beg.

I hope this explains it and clears everything up. Thanks to the above posters for helpful information.

If you can't get a docrack for this, but want to actually be using your hotkey, you could always make a hotkey that does:

/attack off
/doability #
/attack

Where # is the slot that your beg ability is mapped to in your actions window. That doesn't even require any MQ2.

My understanding of MQ2Melee is that it automatically handles functions for you.

So for instance as a Monk it will automatically handle the hundreds of different kicks, punches and strikes that they get given. Other functions that can be handled by MQ2Melee are begging, taunting, intimidation, pickpocketing etc. So for ease of use MQ2Melee will be your best bet.

It will automatically turn off attack hit beg then turn attack back on.

Except that he specifically stated that he didn't want to automate begging. He said he wanted to actually hit the key, but just not have to turn attack off and then back on.