Do you think SOE notices?

adol

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you think SOE notices server pops drop when there is a patch and no MQ2, and once MQ2 is fixed the server pops come back up to normal?? Because my server was empty. Only saw a few and most running around with their Merc's

Do you think SOE notices server pops drop when there is a patch and no MQ2, and once MQ2 is fixed the server pops come back up to normal?? Because my server was empty. Only saw a few and most running around with their Merc's

Yes I do think they notice. I know the population seems to be a little low directly after patches. But hey, who knows. I'm just doing a "/who" in every zone.

Wait, on second thought. No, I don't think SoE notices. They don't seem to notice when spoken to directly on an issue so why would they notice somehting that isn't screamed into thier ears?

BB

SoE EQ department notices but like always they can give 2 shits unless your hurting gameplay for other people.

Of course they notice. But if they banned everyone they suspected of using MQ2, they would then have no revenue stream. SOE looks out for the bank account first, and then worries about MQ users only if they are either severely over the top in their use of MQ (such as GK) and ruin the play of others (which usually ends up as a /petition anyway).

TT

a lot even those none mq2 users do not like playing right after patch as its annoying to fuck with the bugs and emergency patches. good practice to wait 24-36 hours after servers come up to do anything.

Thanks

Was just wondering what others thought

a lot even those none mq2 users do not like playing right after patch as its annoying to fuck with the bugs and emergency patches. good practice to wait 24-36 hours after servers come up to do anything.

/mourn the velious and luclin days of racing for targets.

That truly made me want to log in and made people not so relaxed that they fuck up all the time, had to pay attention when 2 guilds were waiting for you to fail.

/mourn the velious and luclin days of racing for targets.

That truly made me want to log in and made people not so relaxed that they fuck up all the time, had to pay attention when 2 guilds were waiting for you to fail.

QFT!

I actually rerolled from a "FCFS" server (Torv) to an FFA server (Tholuxe Paells) because of that. We used to love patches, y0.

/who all druid "competing guild" (to find their scouts) and /who all cleric "competing guild" (to see how raid capable they were at that moment) was awesome! "They've got two clerics on. They're bluffin'! They aint ready to raid!!" while the guild massed up in Ssra.

But no, I don't think SOE notices simply because SOE is clueless about so many things, why wouldn't this be one of them? You have to actually care in order to notice something IMO.