Dealings

Reaction score
was looking around and couldnt find any recent info one way or another

are 2.5 pages doable or not by 1 grp

if they are any advice

if someone does em on Drinal pm w a price

thanx in advance for any insight

(looking for tris wallows caster one(S)

I would think Sisters and Redfang would be the only events that could trip you up, maybe Performer. Zi-thuuli you just need a tank and a curer. Hatchet you just need people that can pay attention to emotes, should be duoable I would think. Redfang you probably want a shaman along for VP. Sisters is doable stealthed but easier with three people if doing it that way. /sayt works pretty good there. Have done that event with 3 before, years ago.

Tier 2 I have only ever done Roley the normal way and you need 9 weapons, so not 1 groupable if you go that route. Not sure if he can be DPS'd through. Tris should be doable by a group, maybe less. Need someone with RGC and they need to be smart to not get charmed, a chanter going in for all the events isn't a bad idea. Devlin should be pretty easy, just keep adds rounded up until he goes down since they despawn. Performer will be the real hard part of T2.

My ideal group to try and 1 group Demi would be as follows:
War
SK
Cleric
Shaman
Enchanter
Any DPS

If you have to have 3 more for Roley then I would bring 3 more DPS and move the shaman to that group.

what events do you need to get thru to be able to get to tris (since its the only one that interests me)

I raided demi yrs ago but I dont remember order of events (i remember some of the events)

Im sure its not as easy as walking up to tris and doing event (cures, dealing w adds etc)

ok this is what id have to beat to get to tris

Tier 1 (available upon zoning in)

* Graniteclaw - Defeat Zi-Thuuli of the Granite Claw. He has a chance to spawn upon the death of any 73rd level+ mob.

* Redfang - Defeat Sanguimanus the Redfang, spawned by killing the six screecher bats at the base of the bat cavern's spiral ramp.

* Wailing Sisters - Follow Althea, Brenda, and Christine around the crypt area and "betray" Althea and Brenda by reporting their actions to Christine (a certain amount of emotes must be completed within 20-25 minutes).

* Hatchet the Torturer - He waits in his room for a raid to come.

Tier 2 (spawned when all of Tier 1 is dead)

Last edited:
granitclaw i know i can do

redfang i think i can do

sisters ive heard of sayt for em but would need to read up on event

hatchet (the thought of the emotes makes me wonder)

tris (i recall the event and i think I could pull it off (the issue we had yrs ago was all the adds (dont think theyll be an issue now)

so probably some advice for sisters and hatchet would be ideal
(whats the least ammt of toons for either of these events to prevent issues etc)

Granite claw i went to see if i could solo on my sk, was a very long thing going... from what i could tell... until someone dies from the DT he doesn't despawn... he was up for a very very long time until i got bored and just FD'd.

Sisters... I didnt pay much attention, but i think even using /sayt you need to be carefull of range of the sisters in relation to each other.

I do not remember much from Redfang, I thought his teleports would make boxing it anooying to add onto the (probably resistable) AE life tap... which works out better with less at this stage of the game and a silence (probably resistable) and a dispell?

Redfang be interesting, im not sure if there was a limit on how many adds spawn... might have to go have a look.

hatchet... well his emotes are not overly complicated but could prove difficilt to deal with if the tank gets a run away one. Maybe taking a sk to tank him would work well for it since he could just drop aggro if needed to run away for that emote.

Might have a look at this over the weekend around work :)

Then going onto Tris... very interesting i think to do with a group :-/

you need to be carefull of range of the sisters in relation to each other

will have to look more into this

Redfang (ae root adds) ranger or druid he teleports every so often not sure if its health or time based but I dont think he would be killng any tank as fast as he used to and if its time based he wont despawn too many times b4 his ass is grass i think

hatchet
Maybe taking a sk to tank him would work well for it since he could just drop aggro if needed to run away for that emote

not sure if FDing clears u from having to react to emotes

Definitely doable by one group.

Especially if you have some macro help for the events like hatchet and performer.

Sisters and Redfang were no problem for one group. Just have decent DPS for the bat handlers since they regen and you need to be able to kill them fast

We do the entire zone, have even done Mayong, Mayong is a bitch and not really worth it though

You need to do all of the T1 events: ZiThuuli, Redfang, Sisters, Hatchet in order to unlock the 'page' events

Depending on which pages you want you can do any or all of the T2 events: Rollie, Performer, Tris and Devon, or whatever his name is.

Performer is easy long as you have someone that can tank the adds.

None of the events are 'hard' at 90. My cleric tanked the Sisters adds, Rollie and Adriana.

If you don't mind using warp it makes it even easier to get around

Macros (there used to be one here somewhere) makes Hatchet and performer a non issue.

You can use /sayt for Sisters with NP. Ditto performer. (Macro + /sayt makes it a no brainer)

Tris just need to remember to heal the crap out of her in human form for the last 10% (i think it is) or so since heals in human form do damage in wolf form. Read up on it - its easy once you get the concept of the heals and cures.

Last edited:
after tier 1 only thing id be interested in is tris (for necro page) dont think any other pages are worth it that i know of

ill have to look for any macros related to this

was considering taking a look at mq2events and seeing if they could handle hatchet

I've done all the events including Mayong with 3 toons, except Sisters. But, if I remember right, I think someone made a Sisters macro years ago. Try a search and see if it's still around.

how u do the whole thing and not do sisters (thought u needed to get past em to move on) and yes found a sister macro i think

hatchet is the one im skeptical about boxing but 3 boxing info on hatchet would be awesome :)

Dealings, I converted a performer macro into a .include. If you are using my macros you can simply save this as an include and #include it and youll be all set for performer.

#include perf.inc
or
#include \macros\includes\perf.inc
if you are using that for the macro builder includes anyway

can convert other macros/includes of there are any. i only had to do that one event so i didnt bother with the rest.

Attachments

• perf.inc
    4.7 KB · Views: 24
thats pretty awesome man and wow fast converting into an inc :)

You can't get past one event. Need to complete each tier before the next one spawns I'm thinking he meant all of the events with 3 toons but used more than 3 for sisters?

Last edited:
Back when Solteris was current, a few guildies and I managed to get upto sisters nps.

Granite - 4 people (Warrior, Sk, Shaman, Zerker)
Redfang - 4 people ( As above)
Sisters - 5 peopel ( Warrior, Sk, Shaman, Zerker, Cleric)
Hatchet - ( 4 people, warrior, shaman, zerker, rogue)

At the time we were all in one of the top guilds serverwide. With the dramatic increase in stats since Solteris (TBS)... Im sure these are very easy events now.

cant figure out how to do sisters with one grp :( can anyone enlighten me a bit pretty pls

tried the events inc but yea got my face ripped off by hatchet :p

I have defeated with friends (MQ users and non-MQ users):

• All of Demi
  • Event 1 in DK
  • All of Frostcrypt 1 and 2
  • A couple in Ashengate
  • All of Solteris
  • Various SoF raids (not Mansion or Crystallos yet)
  • Pallorax, FoS mount raid, Rallos Returns
  • Tower 1-3, both easy and hard
  • UF Badgers (beat this with 15-17 toons a few months ago) and almost beat Fippy

By far, Demi is the hardest to box and I refuse to go back to it ever again. Almost every event is emote dependent which can make boxing a literal headache.

cant figure out how to do sisters with one grp :( can anyone enlighten me a bit pretty pls

I used sayt, had three characters follow the sisters in stealth, and sayt the appropriate responses until the event was won. The spawns despawn after that. Just don't be in the area they spawn in, and be careful of agro when using sayt to do the hails and responses.