Deathknell - Event 4 - Ayonae Ro - PoR Final Boss

Pepper

Just Some Noob
Reaction score
Need info for Ayonae if willing to share.

*Note* Please dont post a damn thing if you are just gonna say "Im not ready to share this information yet."

Attachments

• Ayonae Ro.jpg
    Ayonae Ro.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 72
Pepper said:
*Note* Please dont post a damn thing if you are just gonna say "Im not ready to share this information yet."

Damn you Pepper HAHAHA.

I only did this fight once before I retired. We beat it but given that was 2 months ago I unfortunately don't have enough retained to be of any real help. GL though.

Oh and that SS is wrong.... she looks more like a clipped Xegony. :)

What I do remember. we all took turns in a specific order when she did some emote run up and hit her with our tuning fork thing whatever the hell it is called. Then once some other emote happened letting us know to go a waste her the knights stayed back where you had alto, tenor, etc... named mobs around us while the raid rushed up the stairs onto the stage and killed her. the knights whould kite the mobs around till they reset. Mobs could be rooted IIRC. every once and awhile named would spawn and they couldn't be rooted. once again they reset aswell. Over all it is an easy fight just execution.

you go into her room and she is stood there on the stairs, she is perma rooted.

along the saides of the wall are many mobs, yellow con and red cons.

these come active with an emote and need kited/mezzed. after 1 min they fall over dead.

way we do it is, we get a pally to agro her, and we starty to bane her when she becomes vunerable. pally is doing ranged agro, so that any charmed people attack him.

it takes approximately 20 banes to unlock her full HP.

once you get the message that she has been bound by fetters. send the raid at her and do normal DPS till 75%.

at 75% she starts to cast an ae nasty dot, cure it and burn her down to 19% .. once at 19% have someone bane her again and you win.

all this time you need knights and chanters dealing with the adds emotes like before.

she has a random mem blur, so keep all tanks high on agro as she hits like a truck.

disapointing event for the final boss.

Ya given previous events ARo was a huge disappointment. I knew PoR was only going to be a filler for this falls expansion but still I would have almost rathered no expansion. It ended up being 1 of the reasons I retired.

Ya that is the problem I hated mine. The drama ended up being more then I wanted to deal with.

beat this.

took 4 attemps to beat event 2. 2 attempts to beat event 3. and 2 attempts to beat Ayonae.

Seriously this is the most lame end game mob Ive ever seen. I think soe just set this zone up as free loot.

Hope TSS offers a beter end zone :(

Few questions with the above strat.

We used a paladin to get the aggro and when she was vulnerable. We took turns baning her. Is it supposed to say resisted, if so what we doing wrong?

I may not understand the above strat, but from what I understand.

We do that get 20 banes on her then do DPS on her to 75 then burn her from there to 19% hit bane and kill her again.

All while kiting/mezzing the adds.

If anyone can fill me in if I am missing something here would be great.

you go into her room and she is stood there on the stairs, she is perma rooted.

along the saides of the wall are many mobs, yellow con and red cons.

these come active with an emote and need kited/mezzed. after 1 min they fall over dead.

way we do it is, we get a pally to agro her, and we starty to bane her when she becomes vunerable. pally is doing ranged agro, so that any charmed people attack him.

it takes approximately 20 banes to unlock her full HP.

once you get the message that she has been bound by fetters. send the raid at her and do normal DPS till 75%.

at 75% she starts to cast an ae nasty dot, cure it and burn her down to 19% .. once at 19% have someone bane her again and you win.

all this time you need knights and chanters dealing with the adds emotes like before.

she has a random mem blur, so keep all tanks high on agro as she hits like a truck.

disapointing event for the final boss.

This is the complete event, killed her 4 times already. This is the way we do it each time.

Killer strat, with this as our only guild we killed her on our very first try ever. Thanks for the info =)

We Did this event and got her to 19 and clicked and she healed to 33 again did we miss something

Yes you did. You didnt bane her enough before hand to banish her. If you will read back in this thread you will see you need to get a certain emote from her to happen. At that point when she hits 19% she will poof. If you dont have enough banes in on her she regens back to 30%.

The emote you need to look for is something like "Aro's face is covered in utter fear" pretty close to that. thats not exact i dont remember exact. Look for "Utter Fear".