Dealing with the post-suspension world

Artemus

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Ok, so since we know /gate and /zone are a bad idea. I'm looking at ways to get around it.

No /gate is easy. I have casters and priests and will stop being a lazyass and use their gate AA. As for the melees, I will begin working immediately on the Binden Concerrentia (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=17786). If you can't solo this in a day you need to go play Hello Kitty Online. My shaman can mass produce the Quintessence.

As for /zone. I usually did it simply because moving 4 toons at once is a nuisance, especially to Morell's, because Thule Upper House sucks.

But, would I be at risk of getting pinched if I stealth one toon, run to the zone line to Morell's, unstealth, and have the others warp to him and zone? It seems warp didn't get people pinched.

Also, I heard people got pinched for stealthing and looting. Given how dangerous it is in Morell's around the wooded area near Candyland, would there be much risk to stealth and move around, looking for rots?

TIA.

Nobody can really give you answers to these questions just yet. It's still too soon.

We need to wait for the second ban wave at least until we have any further information, also with a patch just around the corner who knows what they will throw at us.

My advice is lay low, no warping/zoning/stealthing, until we are more certain what they are tracking.

K no problemo. I can live without gate or zone, really. It's the automation of my alts that really matters to me. I simply can't box without it.

I will tell you this.. Im done using hacks, thx was fun but i value my time spent invested in this game..

/wave

Old School

My toons run the following...1) fastmem, 2) gate, 3) warp, 4) maps, 5) nosummon, 6) nostun, 7) succor...That's it, nothing else...2 out of 3 accts were banned...The account that didnt get banned has used the same set of mmo's. Though typically this 3rd account doesnt use 1) gate, 2) succor, 3) Warp (except when running the boxes, in a sense piggyzoning alts, run one to zone line warp the others to him and then zone as a group)..So bottom-line, who the hell knows for sure, but I'm avoiding most of all mmos except the maps enhancement, just not warping etc (*sure is nice to have a tracking ability running a necro)....as was mentioned earlier in this thread, laying low is a good thing.

Also, that friday (12/06), all 3 actively used the warp for running zones, but the 2 that were banned used gate/succor/fastmem/maps/nosummon/nostun. I'm putting my money on the "gate" function & nosummon/nostun/succor, which the two that were banned actively used that day, the 3rd acct was just dead weight and i used warp to pull him along and again this is the same acct that was NOT banned....neither of the 2 accounts/toons that were banned would normally hv the "succor" ability....Oh, and I'm not a noob, I make dang sure noone sees me warping etc...hope that helps.

Last edited:
As for the melees, I will begin working immediately on the Binden Concerrentia (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=17786). If you can't solo this in a day you need to go play Hello Kitty Online. My shaman can mass produce the Quintessence.

I looked at the Binden Concerta, decided to just go with Gate Pots - granted, those are 120pp a pop or so, but gate neck and quintessence needing 2 slits vice 1, etc....

But ya - either way is better than using /gate

more gate options??

i swore there was some brick item that allowed you to gate to pok or bind point, anyone know what im talking about?

A wizard in your box setup is nice "teleport bind" never leave home without it!

shammy pots

Or you level a alchy up, takes maybe 40 mins for me and make your own gate potions for bare price of raws...;) During thoes wipes, or raid time breaks or rezz's etc just sit the shammy there making potions :)... i think i made over 500 on a raid once because we were doing old expan farm stuff and had nothing else to do besides dps =P

Or you level a alchy up, takes maybe 40 mins for me and make your own gate potions for bare price of raws...;) During thoes wipes, or raid time breaks or rezz's etc just sit the shammy there making potions :)... i think i made over 500 on a raid once because we were doing old expan farm stuff and had nothing else to do besides dps =P
That's what God (or the Devs - same thing IMO) invented 'Combine.Mac" for.

Nobody can really give you answers to these questions just yet. It's still too soon.

We need to wait for the second ban wave at least until we have any further information, also with a patch just around the corner who knows what they will throw at us.

My advice is lay low, no warping/zoning/stealthing, until we are more certain what they are tracking.

Got hit with a suspension myself and only used /gate - suspension started 12/20 and lasts for 7 days.

/gate is known to be an almost instant hit. Buy gate pots and/or use the spell/AA instead.