MMOBugs and RedGuides at the same time?

mb4xy3

Reaction score
I've come accustomed to the automation of my toons using the CWTN plugins of RedGuides. But, i've been an avid MMOBugs user in the past, specfiically for the warp / zone feature.

Now, on Rizlona, I wouldn't dare use /zone, and i would only use warp in a DZ.

So, couple questions:

1) Does warp work on Rizlona?
2) Can you run redguides and MMOBugs at the same time so i can use my already developed macros / plugins and basically add in warp?

I'm a big boxer and some encounters, like SSRA tubes, are just terrible to move your toons around.

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
yes, run RG first then close it and start mmo

• Haha
nice, so can run my CWTN plugins from redguides and the hacks from MMOBugs - i'll download mmobugs now and start playing around, thank you!

yes i run his war and rog ones and the rest of my toons on mmo.
well when the rg ones aint banned lol

Just understand you cannot use mmo things on toons loaded with RG as they will continue to use RG while online

Just understand you cannot use mmo things on toons loaded with RG as they will continue to use RG while online
How do u load both??

I have RG button which brings up a laucher looking thing 1626177967855.png
i then click eqbc
I do mesh update
i launch MQ
I connect to server when I am in game,
I target MT
I type /mac Kissassist, and it starts acting "funny".....whistling and beeping. Not sure if working right because all my toon just stand there I am trying to get it to work correctly and use the best of both worlds

I need a step by step turtorial on how to use both RG and MMObugs

That to me is basically saying i can't run RedGuides and MMOBugs at the same time. I want to use, for example, CWTN plugins from RedGuides and also the active hacks from MMOBugs, on the same character, at the same time. I just purchased a month of MMOBugs to test this out, am I now reading this cant' be done?

can you inject RG macroquest, do whatever, then stop it, inject MMOBugs macroquest, do whatever, then back to RG? That would work for what i want to do. just don' twnat to have to relog every single toon to do one thing, then log them back out and back in again

can you inject RG macroquest, do whatever, then stop it, inject MMOBugs macroquest, do whatever, then back to RG? That would work for what i want to do. just don' twnat to have to relog every single toon to do one thing, then log them back out and back in again
are you meaning on 1 toon?
you can only run one of the other. not both at the same time on 1 toon. if you have a group you can run some on rg and some on mmo , mmo has to be the last one loaded

How do u load both??

I have RG button which brings up a laucher looking thing View attachment 8307
i then click eqbc
I do mesh update
i launch MQ
I connect to server when I am in game,
I target MT
I type /mac Kissassist, and it starts acting "funny".....whistling and beeping. Not sure if working right because all my toon just stand there I am trying to get it to work correctly and use the best of both worlds

I need a step by step turtorial on how to use both RG and MMObugs
The checkbox you had is only for EQBCS, once you LAUNCHMQ you load the toons you want then then close MQ, you can close EQBCS as well if you want but theres no point. I have me RG toons auto connect to BCS then close MQ and open mmo. As my mmo opens bcs as well i get 2 windows but toons will only connect to the first one thats opened.

If you don't want mmo launching eqbcs, right-click mmoloader tray icon, options, eqbcs configuration. Set Auto-start with loader to Disabled, Save.

As far as injection, with mmoloader at any time, you can enable/disable it injecting on new sessions, you toggle it via right-click mmoloader tray icon, options, injection is enabled (or disabled) - green enabled means it will inject, red disabled means it won't. MacroQuest tray icon (used by next, and for redguides or builder), has its own method to disable/enable IIRC, check somewhere in the tray menu.

is there a way to run MMObugs plugins on RG? and vice versa? I hate doors....

bump? As a returning player. I have searched the fourm and am not able to find any documentation. I don't think I've played since MMOBugs has changed over to mqNext. Before you could simply start redguides first then close out mqnext and load MMObugs. However, with mmobugs now also using mqnext, is there a way to run both without using virtual? (I don't want one character running both, I want one to run redguides and the other to run mmobugs)