David Petraeus

kirbanmanaburn

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I'd like to hear from the Republican, military members of the board on this whole boondoggle.

Personally? Paula Broadwell = would not do.

I only want to know 3 things:

1. Why the hell she has "tons of classified info"

2. What the hell happened at the Libyan consulate.

3. Why the FBI waited so long to pull the trigger...why wait till after the election when they knew about this for months.

Whatever happened between him and his biographer I could care less about.

After the election results I find I don't care shit about almost anything in the news.

Except I'm rooting BIG time for Israelis to kick some BIG time ass!

28 Years in USAF

Been in 28 years and counting...

Rule 1- Keep your dick in your pants
Rule 2- Even if the years have not been kind to your wife, refer to rule one...

ttfn

you mean people inside a corrupt system are taking advantage of their position? this is my shocked face.

1. Why the hell she has "tons of classified info"

oh you know why she has it. There's a reason prostitution is one of the oldest profession in the world.

2. What the hell happened at the Libyan consulate.

I'll be surprised if we ever really find out. Hell look how well the investigation of "Fast and Furious" is going and that was a smaller event.

3. Why the FBI waited so long to pull the trigger...why wait till after the election when they knew about this for months.

not sure what this has to do with the election but I'm willing to bet both sides said to delay making it public. We already know that both "sides" knew about it long before they let it go public. For me it's just more proof that they are all working together so that they look the best they can despite what they are actually doing.

ttfn

QFT

What my wife doesn't know doesn't hurt me.

Tell that to the guy who just lost his job

His fault. Don't get caught. Plus, he was head of the CIA. If he doesn't know how to stifle a jealous girlfriend, he has bigger problems.

Supposedly Eric Cantor (Republican congressional leader) knew about it well before the election.

The Daily Show interview with Broadwell is pretty hilarious if you watch it knowing what went down. It's clear Jon Stewart hasn't done any homework and is just grasping at straws to appear like he has any clue like he knows what he's talking about, in the process missing the obvious signs that something ain't right.

ttfn

QFT

What my wife doesn't know doesn't hurt me.

Tell that to the guy who just lost his job

His fault. Don't get caught. Plus, he was head of the CIA. If he doesn't know how to stifle a jealous girlfriend, he has bigger problems.

That is a solid point. I mean as a former military leader and the Director of the CIA you would think he would be just a bit more aware of OpSec and a bit better at keeping a secret...secret. lol

That is a solid point. I mean as a former military leader and the Director of the CIA you would think he would be just a bit more aware of OpSec and a bit better at keeping a secret...secret. lol

hard to keep track of OpSec when your getting some from a crazy bitch, them bitches are good.

You'd think since they took out the towers they could kill off this lady and just erase the story......(see what i did there?! haha)

hard to keep track of OpSec when your getting some from a crazy bitch, them bitches are good.

You'd think since they took out the towers they could kill off this lady and just erase the story......(see what i did there?! haha)

Then he had no business being Director of CIA. Period.