Couple things i would like to know if possible/help on

Wickedmonk

Lifetimer
Reaction score
ok... there is a couple things i would like to know

first one is if this is possible and if so how

is it possible to add in a line of code in the Modbot INI ( to each charcter ), or modbot itself, for it to check the zone at the start log the zone name and if the charcter enters anyother zone then it will automatically /q the toon, also if this is possible id like to add it to these 2 macros

Reason i ask is i would like too know without a chance of fail that if i die in a zone or am in a instance that the timer runs out that i will be out of the game

second one is, just more like a suggestion for a second version of the autopull macro just posted a bit ago ( will put the macro here for ease ) the puller i have needs to cast spells from time to time and no matter how i tweak it ( adjusting the hp on the spells /ect ) i cant seem to get it going 100% safely.... mostly becouse if i get summoned a few times on the way back i will eventually cast the spell... and the spell itself makes me think i hit a obsticial...

so the question is if someone could take out all the code for dodging obsticials and have it no matter what run out hit and run back... and name it Fastpull ( hehe well thats what i would name it )

here are the macros in question for the 2 questions above ( will just attach them here so save on the spam )

P.S. both of these id like to add in the "logg out if in any other zone then the start of macro, and the Mac Autopull is the one that id like the "dodging obsticials" taken out of

Wickedmonk

Attachments

• autopull.mac
    11.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Shambot.mac
    77.8 KB · Views: 2
o forgot 1 more thing i forgot about the shambot mac...

whatever is the easiest i would like listlessness to be kept up on who i set to MT ( weither it is when i put in maintank in the /mac shambot XXX XXX XXX ( MA, channel, Controller here, or when i put up MT in the group roles ( if this is easy i would love that )

Ps. and like always thank you all for your time whoever helps me with this situation :p

/if (${Spawn[enternamehere].ID}) /q

put this under :mainloop, should work

the entername here is the name of the zone i would be going into yes? if died or task ran out>?

ohh haha sorry somehow i misread what you said.

Here, where the variables are declared add a:

/declare StartZone int outer ${Zone.ID}

and after mainloop add:

/if (${Zone.ID}!=${StartZone}) /q

This will make it where if your not int he zone you started the macro in, it will quit.

just use it on one macro
Code:
/declare gcount int outer 6
/declare szone int outer ${Zone.ID}

Sub Main

/if (${GroupSize}!=${gcount} || ${szone}!=${Zone.ID}) /bcaa //icampdesktop

Reason i ask is i would like too know without a chance of fail that if i die in a zone or am in a instance that the timer runs out that i will be out of the game

modbot camps you to desktop in that situation, no need to add anything....:rolleyes: