COTF Worth It?

Definitely should be heirloom.

I'd like to know more about the player-made armor/weapons and anything about new tradeskill recipes. I've had no luck finding that stuff yet. I do some some people looking to buy Ethermere Essence for as much as 400kpp each so they must know something I don't know about the use of such a new tradeskill item.

CHECK it out but still not better AC wise or hp per say then the feasts or brew

Baking & Brewing - EQExplorer.com - Everquest "Call of the Forsaken" Tradeskill Recipes

Thanks for the link.

I can see why Ethermere Essence is going to be in big demand. What's funny is it's the component for a 2800HP mask as well as a one-shot heal potion. I've seen players offering 400kpp for it in general chat. I can see that MAYBE for the mask but NOT for the potion.

These recipes are kinda retardedly easy. Except for the Essence, every other ingredient is common (diamonds etc.) or vendor-sold. Either they fired the dev who used to design devishly complex recipes or they've made a decision to care-bear nerf recipes so that anyone with the skill level (or a Draught of the Craftsman) can acquire some Essences and make anything they want with little other effort.

/ponder

I was a bit surprised as you with the easy combine far as other items, my only thinking is that perhaps the essences will be harder to come by then the fresh meats and natural spices were ?

I could be wrong .. but i don't think they're going to be all that hard to find. I picked up 7 just doing the merc tasks in west karara.

IDK then wth people are offering that kind of PP if they easy I heard the same thing Seige did.

They gave it to necros prison style, no lube (Deathbloom nerf). Then they held them down and let a friend have a go as well (Dot crit +damage "fix"). On the way out, they whispered they'd be back in a week or two (upcoming necro epic nerf). Pretty sure I'm not buying the expansion.

Sorry Chuckles, not feeling bad for the nerf ;P Something had to give, not fair a Necro is running head to head with a wizard ...while the wizard is begging the clerics for a shot of mana, the necro staying at 95% full, UNbalanced, needed fixing.

If you're talking about raiding, I'll have to defer, since I dropped of the treadmill years ago. If you're having a problem with mana in group content as a wizard, you're not playing your class right. This is an enormous nerf to group necros.

Nah, this was Wednesday in general chat. It didn't register that much with me since I didn't know what they were for yet and I didn't know if they were common or rare. I don't see the same offers being made today so maybe that was one over-eager player who was ignorant of how common they might be.

Similar to Planar Energy Shards, Planar Goo, Befouled silks, pelts, etc., at first they're expensive and once players start pharming them or tradeskillers find where to pharm them on their own, prices come way down.