CONGRATZ TO FRY !!!!!

Yoda007

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I got an SMS early this morning saying Fry and his Wife have had their baby, a beautiful girl this morning.

Congratz to both of you :)

Awsome! The best thing that can happen to a man....reproduction! Good luck and hope you have time to enjoy her!

BB

Congrats, Fry!!! Daughters are fun - until they turn ~16 or so.

Maybe in aussie land its 16 but I would say about 9-10 is when they are no longer fun.

Congrats

Oh, I dunno. Mine'll be 21 in a month, and I remember the work really starting at 16 - maybe 15. Of course, the handwriting was on the wall at 14, but most of the time it was fun.

Come to think of it, the handwriting was literally on the wall at about 3 - crayon, magic marker, fingerpaints, etc....

Oh, I dunno. Mine'll be 21 in a month, and I remember the work really starting at 16 - maybe 15. Of course, the handwriting was on the wall at 14, but most of the time it was fun.

Come to think of it, the handwriting was literally on the wall at about 3 - crayon, magic marker, fingerpaints, etc....

In most parts of Australia, the age of consent is 16.. so thats when the shotguns and rocking chairs come out.

Congratulations! May your baby be blessed, his/her road forward a blessed adventure!

Another miracle in this world.

gratz

Gratz Fry, Good Luck!!!!

I have a 10 year old and 7 year old daughter.

Good times

Fry

Congratulation man - I am very happy for you and your family. Kids are a lot of fun!! - it was the hardest challenge I ever had to go thru in life - RESPONSIBILITY - but -- WOW! - the pay off is the greatest gift that has ever happen to me (2 wonderful boys), I would not trade my children for anything in this life!

Again, I am very happy for you and your family - Awesome!

PS - Naming contest for Free Gifts?? --- ( My choice - Freyja - It is the name of a Nordic Earth goddess)

Stoneface