Coming back, where do I even begin?

Morx

Reaction score
So last time I played was on Mayong. Was there for a little while, and then quit, but not before picking up a bunch of accounts!

I wanted to come back and maybe setup a box crew with mercs for some easy soloing / AA grinding.

I've heard there are shaman and wizard mercs now? What else has changed other than the level cap of course?

Any other help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Oh that's right. Duh. Thanks... it really has been a while.

You basically need crowd control and DPS now with the mercs that are available. I'm not saying it will be easy or smooth. Mercs can do some stupid and unexplainable things.

If you go the melee route, pick up a shaman. If you go the caster route, pick up an enchanter.

I've gone the melee route and I find a lot of flexibility in playing my bard for pulls and letting macros play my dps.

I remember the mercs being pretty crazy at times. Is it pretty easy to get the J5 mercs these days with the new levels? As in getting run through the SoD progression to get the mercs? or are the lower level ones just fine to get a few levels?

To get the T5 merc, you just need to do the Earth Theme. You don't have to do the whole progreession. The last task, Murdunk's Last Stand will probably require a group to complete.