Client crash while augmenting

gindo

Reaction score
I play on The Hidden Forest and recently decided to try mmobugs compile again as I used to use it on live for many years.
Here is my problem, every time I try to augment something, as soon as I put the second item into the aug window my client crashes with an MQ blocking crash info to Sony window. I have not and do not play on P99 server, I'm very aware of the augment crashing from that, but that is not the problem.
It crashes even when all plugins are disabled (except required main and mmobug dll's of course).
Anyone had this issue before?
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Can you tell me which client you use (underfoot, sod, etc.), and email me the debug.dmp if it's generated from the everquest\logs dir? (htwmmo@gmail.com)

Thanks.

htw

Yes I will post that stuff but just a quick update, it is either a necessary plugin or mq2 itself. I unchecked every plugin in configuration and with only two active (main and mmobug) client still crashed.

Emailed you dbg.txt and I use the Titanium Client.

Thanks. I'll get on there and see what I can find out. Might take me a bit, I haven't played on that server, so it'll take some time probably.

Also, you did log in without MQ2, and do the same thing, with no issue with the titanium client right? (i.e., you can aug fine, no crash, with no MQ2) ?

htw

Yes, I have no problem auging with no mq2 or EQEMU version of mq2 running, but would really like to use mmobugs ;)

Last edited:
I play on THF as well and have the same problem. I just shut down MMO, do all of my aug stuff and then reload MMO.