Class hud

decker

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Ok this is my bard hud. I can change it to fit most class. Just tell me what class you would like me to make.

You download your class "MQ2HUD.ini" and put it in your MQ2 root folder. If its not there try hitting F11...

BARD:
Hud looks:
Main looks like this:
main.JPG

(can remove add stuff you would like too)

Puller feature:
The puller section (lowest in the hud) will tell you how many mobs there are within 25 yards of your target.

Below that it shows you in order of closest to your target:
add_number, add_level, add_full_name

Mouse feature:
LOS:
A small green "+" over your mouse icon tells if you are in line of sight
OOR:
A Green text "In range" for when you are and a red text "OOR" when you are not

Some pictures to explain:
oor.JPG
inrange.JPG

If there are not a "+" your but still "In range" you are in range but out of sight and so on..

Hope you like it

DOWNLOADS:
Bard - test amd working
Beast Lord - test amd working
Cleric - test amd working
Ranger - Needs testing
Mage - test amd working
Shadow Knight - test amd working

All classes we have so far in one - test amd working
To get the all-in-1 to work:
1.) have the all-in-1 in your root folder
2.) log in to EQ with your char
3.) logout (char select is enoth)
4.) Open the MQ2HUD.ini in notepad (or other)
5.) in the end of the file you will see;
[CharName_Server]
Last=Element
SkipParse=1
CheckINI=10
UpdateInBackground=on
ClassHUD=on
ZoneHUD=on

Change that to:
[CharName_Server]
Last=Elements,class
SkipParse=1
CheckINI=10
UpdateInBackground=on
ClassHUD=on
ZoneHUD=on[/I]

Class being; ,bard / ,mage or what ever

Dont see your class here?
PM decker:
1.)Your class 2.) The full aa name, 3.) if you need timer on it / times you can cast before you are oom

-decker

Last edited:
Man, very nice HUD. I like the coloring, makes it very easy to read. It sure wouldn't hurt my feelings if there was a mage HUD in your bag of tricks:D

BB

OK PM me what aas you want incluted.. inclute:

1.) The full aa name, 2.) if you need timer on it / times you can cast before you are oom

-decker

Last edited:
blah i couldnt get it to work!

Nothings shows when your running MQ2?

Try hitting F11

Also make sure that you unrar the file and put the file "MQ2HUD.ini" (not in its own folder) in the root of your MQ2 folder (where all the .dll files are)

Like this:
file.JPG

Cleric DL link not working. Was going to test it

Bst Hud looks good but need some spaces between the AA Description and the time till up again.
So the timer for Hobble of Spirits is on the same like the shortcut HoB.
Same for Bestial Alignment and MGB dont have a timer dont know if you want there one.

Pet name need a little bit moved to the right because its on the same area like the MGB "+ready+".

But looks very nice decker. But i love my modified. And the mousepointer is very cool.

Nice Job

edit: forgot that is not perfection of spirit its now called paragon of spirit dont know if the low level AA Paragon have a different name but i dont think so.

Fixed bst and cleric

Added ranger...

PLease let me know if they are working plz

Last edited:
Nice HUDs, I'll give a few of them a test tonight.

Mage hud added (due to request there are no green x at mouse etc)

-decker

mage UI named and AA are ontop of each other. here is a SS

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 198
Thanks its fixed.. Let me know if it works (and or if you have something else you want added)

-decker

Mage HUD is doing the same thing. the named spawn and aa's are smashed together.

Nothings shows when your running MQ2?

Try hitting F11

Also make sure that you unrar the file and put the file "MQ2HUD.ini" (not in its own folder) in the root of your MQ2 folder (where all the .dll files are)

Like this:
file.JPG

Ok, I have 2 questions. I'm sure at least one of the answers is going to make me feel stupid but what the hell, whats new.
How do I unrar the downloads? Heh, I don't even know what rar is :eek: And the 2nd question is how do I get more than one HUD to display from one running session of MQ2? I box 2 classes on 1 machine but the HUD I have shows for both. Is there a way to have a different HUD on each EQ session?

Thanks guys,

BB

1.) WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files a program to unrar your files (though im sure winzip can do that too). .rar is just another way of zipping a file

2.) yes im working on making a full class verion of the hud...

BUT: i need to have all classes worked out first and removed all errors that there could be.. Thats why i need ppl to say if they are working

Man that was fast. Thanks Decker...and thanks for hte link too!

Nice work decker i finaly got it to run!:)

I box 2 classes on 1 machine but the HUD I have shows for both. Is there a way to have a different HUD on each EQ session?

Assuming you name your hud sections by class, such as [bard], [cleric], etc. then yeah...

You could put this in one of your .cfg files if you wanted also.

Code:
/classhud

At any time you can go back to some generic default hud, if you name it [Elements], by using:

Code:
/defaulthud

htw