Cheap fast Make Poison TS skillups for Rogues!

You can make celestial essence with scent of marr, which is vendor purchased. No need to farm old spell component drops. Just fyi.

Wasnt aware of that. Where is it sold for future reference?

Thinking about firing up a rogue to make poisons for my tank... is this still a viable way to do it, or is it better to do the MAcro for abysmal?

maxed a rogue in pok at pois vendor not even sure i spent more than a few K that was earlier this yr not sure if its changed

did you just use the combine mac?

I remember doign this a year ago or so, and I remember it being pretty darn easy.

Problem with making Poison

I need some help.

My current Make Poison Base skill is 282 if I equip the Geerlock automated pestle I am 296

If I try to craft Bite of Shissar X (Trivial at 252) without the Automated Pestle I get the message:

You are too inexperienced in your craft to even consider attempting this combine even though my skill is 282

If I Equip the Geerlock Automated Pestle I get the message You can no longer advance from making this item.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong

I am making the following items

Spirit of Sloth till 275 Can not get anymore skill from this.
Bite of the Shissar X till 290 - Can not craft this keep getting message I cant even consider crafting this
Bite of the Shissar XI till 300 and trophy maxed

Last edited:
I didn't bother making a macro, it only took a few hrs and was on auto combine (vie combine.mac) 99% of the time, only had to reload every so often.

A mac could be made and sort of safe because I was standing between 2 vendors that gave supplies I needed and did not have to move to buy/sell from either of them. Then again its in POK, my advice do it fast, do it while your surfing the net or whatever. *puts on his foil hat and nerf armor* :D

Could someone tell me where to find combine.mac? I'm assuming it auto combines the recipe you have selected in the new tradeskill UI, is that correct?

The combine.mac is included with the compile. While in game with the TS container open, click on the recipe you want to make and then type "/mac combine" minus the "" and it'll go to work until you run out of materials.

OK that being said what if...

I have looked for "Spirit of Sloth" in recipes within the mortar and pestle and cannot find it, so how do I get combine.mac to run it in this situation?

I have looked for "Spirit of Sloth" in recipes within the mortar and pestle and cannot find it, so how do I get combine.mac to run it in this situation?

If the recipe is not in the list, then you haven't successfully made the item manually. Click the "experiment" button on the tradeskill window to open the tradeskill container. Put the ingredients in and manually hit the combine button until you get 1 success. After that, the item should show up in the recipe list.

Thanks a ton, very helpful

I didn't know how the mac worked Thank you very much.

Bite of the shissar x is a 250 combine and xi is a 260 combine. Maybe they changed the trivials to screw us since this was posted?