Character server transfers and new accounts

Skook

Reaction score
This is for those who, like me, didn't know.

I had a toon on one account that I wanted to put on a new account of his own, (for boxing reasons) and also transfer him to another server.
I made the mistake of moving him to a new account before I did the server transfer. Tried to do a potion transfer and it took the potion and wouldn't let me transfer. So after a few days and emails from Sony, I learned you can not do any server transfers on accounts less than 60 days old.

So after a few days and emails from Sony, I learned you can not do any server transfers on accounts less than 60 days old.

Is this something new? I've done server xfers on accounts before that were less than 30 days old even.

I had the same issue i just emailed them in which they told me it wouldnt be possible because they cant even do a manual transfer at this time. I got angry didnt get anywhere , so i called them and straightened it out on the phone and with in hours i was moved to the server

Is this something new? I've done server xfers on accounts before that were less than 30 days old even.

I have no idea if it's new. My first time doing a transfer on a new account.
I had 3 different GM's reply to my emails, each with their own theories to the
problem, but the 3rd one passed it on to tech support.
Someone from tech support emailed me today with the reason for the problem.