Casey Anthony

4 guilty counts of lying

child endangerment not guilty
1st degree murder not guilty
manslaugher (not sure which one) not guilty
there was another child crime charge i think (not guilty)

2 yr old mouth duct taped decomposing in the woods found some 40+ days later (think was a mention of decomposition traces in her vehicle)

anyways shes charged w lying and no one charged w kids death or responsible for it (child neglect endangerment)

I have no idea about this one honestly.

I have a feeling I'd be a whole hell of a lot more likely to pick up a pitchfork and a torch if I could find a news source that wasn't ridiculously biased and twisted in facts. Every time I want to read news, and I'm met with "Poor defenseless innocent toddler brutally slain" my logical mind dies a little.

I swear its like Nancy Grace has done every bit of the reporting for this story.

(If you don't know who Nancy Grace is, she's some bitch who thinks every person is guilty of everything ever regardless of any real news/information)

Last edited:
Casey Anthony = White Trash's OJ

If the duct tape didn't fit, you gots to acquit.

gonna let this one go but my thoughts are yea u didnt prove she did it so u fucked up if she did

but wtf who is responsible for the 2 yr old if not the parent.......

its really sad that the 2yr was missing for 2 months and all the mom did was party and get tattoos. Yet had body decomp trace in her trunk.

I didn't watch the coverage too much, but didn't she say that the child died in a swimming pool? Afterwards, they dumped the body in the swamp? Ok can't the prosecution get take her back to trial to at least convict her of doing more than just lying to the police?

For the record I am convinced that she killed that little girl. What mother parties, goes dancing, and gets tattoos while she know's her child is missing. On top of that lies about who has the child, where she's at, and even lies about who's she's employed with.

She was caught in every lie but the one that mattered. No innocent person lies like that. And no one tries to make an accident look like murder when you are the obvious suspect. If she really died in a swimming pool the authorities would have been called.

I have a feeling I'd be a whole hell of a lot more likely to pick up a pitchfork and a torch if I could find a news source that wasn't ridiculously biased and twisted in facts. Every time I want to read news, and I'm met with "Poor defenseless innocent toddler brutally slain" my logical mind dies a little.

I swear its like Nancy Grace has done every bit of the reporting for this story.

(If you don't know who Nancy Grace is, she's some bitch who thinks every person is guilty of everything ever regardless of any real news/information)

Every toddler is innocent and defenseless.

Nancy Grace isn't the best source for news. A good portion of the new outlets cover the news much better than her. She just sensationalizes what she covers.

Honestly they didnt prove the case and the turning point was the decomp in the trunk they could never prove a body was in that trunk but tried to get a state expert to say it and the jury didnt buy it.

Did she do it ? Probably but the state did a piss poor job of trying to convict her.

Ahmen just like oj guilty and state dropped the ball...i didnt follow the case but live with a woman who did...sad thing is now i have to live with this pissed off bitch and I KNOW I DIDNT DO IT.

Last edited:
i have to live with this pissed off bitch and I KNOW I DIDNT DO IT

bah I didnt need this verdict to live with that fate , basically I open my eyes and yea goes down hill from there ;P

Every toddler is innocent and defenseless.

Nancy Grace isn't the best source for news. A good portion of the new outlets cover the news much better than her. She just sensationalizes what she covers.

Nancy Grace's quote in response to her being acquitted:

"The devil is dancing"

She isn't news. If anyone watches her for news they are idiots. Like several other celebrities, she is just an idiotic human being with a loud mouth and air time.

Oh and for the "every toddler" comment, that's entirely my point. Those words are stating the obvious purely to make the reader feel pity for the victim which further incriminates the suspect. It is entirely useless and does not belong in an article that is supposed to be dedicated to reporting the facts.

Last edited:
Insert quote from A Few Good Men

"It doesn't matter what I believe, it only matters what I can prove."

State fucked this up. And apparently they didn't get CSI:Miami to do the forensics because from what I saw they did a shitty job of it.

Who fucking cares... if this was a black baby from the bronx no one would give a fuck. I hate mainstream media, and especially hate nancy grace and glenn beck and those fucktards. I'm not a right wing or left wing nutjob, but I am pretty much tired of all of them.

No murder weapon, no evidence, no case.... simple. It was all based on pure speculation and the character of the accused.

Trust me if those jurors could unanimously acquit her after seeing all of those horrid images, hearing testimony, watching her body language and still not believe Casey was guilty of murder then it lends some merit to the fact that maybe she isn't guilty, hence reasonable doubt exists.

Everyone has their own theories. I know I have mine, I don't think she's innocent, but I do think the death was accidental, she panicked and then commenced the downward spiral to this mess now.

I know most focus on the days afterwards....her actions, some people deal with grief and shock by blocking traumatic events from our minds. It's the way we protect ourselves, could see be a sociopath, probably, but like the jurors I don't think she is guilty of 1st degree murder, they should have stuck with straight manslaughter....but even then, hard to prove :confused: