Bug with guild banner...

thez

Rhymes well with Pez
Reaction score
There's an interesting story with this, but I'll just cut the shit:

Using the guild banner and guild portal, you can port into ToB without being ToB flagged. No zone req messages or anything. Just need to have an officer and a few groups go plant the banner, then any unflagged and jump right up.

That said, since a lot of people don't have that option...while I haven't tested it, I'd be willing to bet that the same thing works for fellowships as well.

*edit* While I haven't tested it, I've been told that it *does* work for fellowships. So all you need is 3 ToB flagged to gimp the rest in.

Enjoy,
--Thez.

We were going to try it in Demiplane to see if you can port nonflagged people there too. I'll post once I know something.

We were going to try it in Demiplane to see if you can port nonflagged people there too. I'll post once I know something.

Doesn't work in instances. ToB is just a regular zone. Not sure if its a bug that it doesn't work in DpoB or not, but we'll soon find out I guess.

All the headache I spent on ToB flagging.....grrr. Oh well, I just don't have to use the guildportal now.