T3 TDS loot without flagging

Chuckles

Random lurker
Reaction score
Quick and easy way to get T3 TDS gear for your non-flagged alts.

T3 zones are locked behind a bunch of annoying hail/turn-in tasks, and while I did them for my primary group, I am too lazy to do it again right now for all of my alts. I found through experimentation that the standard zones, and missions based on the standard zones, are coded to prevent unflagged toons from zoning in but that the restriction is missing from heroic missions. As long as you have 3 characters flagged for the zone/HA, you can drop a campfire and port your unflagged toons into the HA instance.

Tested with Thuliasaur and Combine Dredge HA's. Probably works with the Arx, Degmar, and Cavern HAs, just haven't tested it yet.

It also doesn't look like they lock the TDS HA's when the named spawn, so you should be able to taskadd the specific alt you need loot for. I like the Thul HA since it is relatively easy and can spawn up to three named and the mobs inside are decent experience. Kill the 15-20 necessary mobs, spawn and curbstomp the named, drop the instance and repeat (no pieces of eight but no lockout).

If you're just looking for quick named farming, the Combine Dredge HA only requires killing 5 trivial mobs to spawn the named.

The only unfortunate part of this is I've only seen Highwater Bracers drop in HA's, but you should be able to piece together a set of T3 non-visibles and some decent weapons and brinys.

Thul drops:
Colorful Glistenwing Cloak
Wingblade
Dead Man's Veil
Talon of Rexsaurkarus
Temple Raider's Cloak
Grael's Stud of Summoning
Sol Staff
Spike of Rituals
Thaell Ew Totem
Tribal Ritualist Stud

Dredge drops:
Dread Vnayyanye's Censor
Vnayyanye's Transfixion

I am guessing based on the known loot tables off Alla's that there may be some additional loots not listed here. All of them have the chance to drop Median, Greater, and Glowing brinys for sure.

Happy hunting.

Quick and easy way to get T3 TDS gear for your non-flagged alts.

T3 zones are locked behind a bunch of annoying hail/turn-in tasks, and while I did them for my primary group, I am too lazy to do it again right now for all of my alts. I found through experimentation that the standard zones, and missions based on the standard zones, are coded to prevent unflagged toons from zoning in but that the restriction is missing from heroic missions. As long as you have 3 characters flagged for the zone/HA, you can drop a campfire and port your unflagged toons into the HA instance.

Tested with Thuliasaur and Combine Dredge HA's. Probably works with the Arx, Degmar, and Cavern HAs, just haven't tested it yet.

It also doesn't look like they lock the TDS HA's when the named spawn, so you should be able to taskadd the specific alt you need loot for. I like the Thul HA since it is relatively easy and can spawn up to three named and the mobs inside are decent experience. Kill the 15-20 necessary mobs, spawn and curbstomp the named, drop the instance and repeat (no pieces of eight but no lockout).

If you're just looking for quick named farming, the Combine Dredge HA only requires killing 5 trivial mobs to spawn the named.

The only unfortunate part of this is I've only seen Highwater Bracers drop in HA's, but you should be able to piece together a set of T3 non-visibles and some decent weapons and brinys.

Thul drops:
Colorful Glistenwing Cloak
Wingblade
Dead Man's Veil
Talon of Rexsaurkarus
Temple Raider's Cloak
Grael's Stud of Summoning
Sol Staff
Spike of Rituals
Thaell Ew Totem
Tribal Ritualist Stud

Dredge drops:
Dread Vnayyanye's Censor
Vnayyanye's Transfixion

I am guessing based on the known loot tables off Alla's that there may be some additional loots not listed here. All of them have the chance to drop Median, Greater, and Glowing brinys for sure.

Happy hunting.

Time to gear some ALTS

/thank u !!!!!

I think Daybreak folks like to visit this site.

Shit it really is; sorry, will post to lifetime next time.

Well the Premium EverQuest Forums are currently public as well, so that doesn't help either.

It's been this way for a very long time. I do not think it's a good thing to have "Premium member forums" open to the public. The name kind of contradicts what's there. It's not premium forums, it's public :x.

Yep they have been like that for awhile and I believe when I talked to Fry he meant to change (open or closed), depending on how much traffic the website was getting.

It won't matter much where you post but posting to lifetime may make the difference of how long the cheat/exploit trickles to the "Dudley Dorights" out there.

Yeah, I have no problem with sharing (obviously), but Google search is different.