Bot Macro

Pete, I don't use BC, so when it tries to send a tell to BC it gives an error but keeps going. Is there any way to avoid the error? I've changed the bc to group in the ini but it doesn't work.
change your channel from bc and/or turn off announcements

Pete, I don't use BC, so when it tries to send a tell to BC it gives an error but keeps going. Is there any way to avoid the error? I've changed the bc to group in the ini but it doesn't work.
change your channel from bc and/or turn off announcements

As I said, I changed bc to group, no dice. Is it something other than the obvious 'group'?

The announce stuff is:

Verbose=FALSE
MyChannel=bc
AnnounceChannel=bc
AnnounceEvents=TRY|CAST_SUCCESS|CAST_IMMUNE|CAST_RESIST

Verbose=FALSE means to not announce
MyChannel=g would announce to group for most spells/skills
AnnounceChannel=g would announce specific events only to this channel
AnnounceEvents=TRY|CAST_RESIST would announce attempts and resists of certain crowd control spells to AnnounceChannel.

All of this would be easy for me to answer if people would just post their ini when asking about ini settings, which is asked for in the instructions on the first post. I cant magically know your settings.

MMQ build required?

Just curious is there a version of this mac that doesn't require mmo build?

Just curious is there a version of this mac that doesn't require mmo build?
I dont think there is. I tried having all the custom TLO members that bot.mac uses added to core compile and only some ended up getting added. I could easily redo a bot mac to use the mq2bot TLO members supposing I had the time; unfortunately that is the one thing I do not have.

Puller question

I've got a monk that pulls, and recently when it pulls multiple mobs, back at camp retargets the 2nd mob on the extended target list instead of the first, causing the enchanter to not be able to cc the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc on the extended target... There must be something I am doing wrong..

I have assisttype=3 set to assist myself as the puller, however does that even matter when amIpuller is set to true? As I understood, when the puller comes back to camp (using a merc tank) the puller should be targeting the 1st mob in the extended target window, thus causing the merc tank to assist and the beatdowns begin..

Any ideas or help? Here is my ini stuff for assist and pulling:

Code:
[Settings]
OptionsCheck=|Pulling|Merc|AA|Aura|AutoClickies|Buff|ClickyMaintenance|ClickyNuke|Fade|Disc|Snare|Endurance|
OptionsCheckRaid=|Pulling|Merc|AA|Aura|AutoClickies|Buff|ClickyMaintenance|ClickyNuke|Fade|Disc|Snare|Endurance|
RestrictedZones=344,202,151,345
GMAction=/q
LootNPCs=TRUE
AuthorizedUsers=
Verbose=FALSE
MyChannel=bc
AnnounceChannel=bc
EQBCAnnounceAdds=FALSE
AutoHideNPCCorpses=TRUE
ClearTargetDataAlias=ClearTargetDataAlias
EmergencyAlias=EmergencyAlias
EmergencySkill=EmergencySkill
ImmunityCheck=TRUE
BotVersion=v2014.0505
UseCamp=true
CampRadius=5
CampRadiusMax=30

[Assist]
AssistType=3
AssistPC=monknamehere
AssistAt=100
OpeningMove=
AttackRange=75
AttackCommand=/attack on
AttackConditions=
AmIOffTank=FALSE
UseMelee=TRUE
UseArchery=FALSE
ArcheryMaxDistance=200
ArcheryMinDistance=35
SetTargetMessage=Kill_this
BurnModeAlias=BurnModeAlias

[Follow]
FollowMethod=stick|30 healer
FollowCommand=Follow
StopFollowCommand=Stop
MoveUpCommand=MoveUp

[Campfire]
AutoUseCampfire=
SetCampfire=
CampfireName=
CF_Item1=Fellowship Kit:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
CF_Item2=Fellowship Lumber Bundle:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

[Pulling]
AlertListClear=FALSE
AlertListClearTimer=45m
PullConColor=GREEN,LIGHT BLUE,BLUE,WHITE,YELLOW
CourseCorrectionTimer=5
AmIPuller=true
PullRadius=215
PullZRadius=30
PullCastRange=70
MQ2NavPullRadius=150
MQ2NavPullZRadius=100
ReturnActionTotal=0
ReturnAction1=

PullingMethod=standard
PullingAnnounceCMD=NULL
PullingTotal=1
PullAtMyHPs=60

PullSkillName1=Distant Strike
PullSkillRequiresLineOfSight1=TRUE
PullSkillDistance1=175
PullSkillSummon1=

I've encountered a problem with Loot.ini.

I've tried to solve this on my own, but I can't find any documentation anywhere on lootitems.Find.

I keep getting this

Code:
Failed to parse /if condition '($(lootitems.Find(PH)', non-numeric encountered

This always crashes the bot and it always happens after 2-3 mobs with no loot. I've tried your examples, I've scoured your documentation, I've searched everywhere for the proper way to do Loot_charname, but to no avail. No matter what I try, it errors out.

Can you please elaborate on the format for that field?

Code:
Loot_CharName=PH

I've tried stuff like Blackened Acrylia Blade-1 as well. Nothing works, lol. I just don't get it.

Last edited:
I've encountered a problem with Loot.ini.

I've tried to solve this on my own, but I can't find any documentation anywhere on lootitems.Find.

I keep getting this

Code:
Failed to parse /if condition '($(lootitems.Find(PH)', non-numeric encountered

This always crashes the bot and it always happens after 2-3 mobs with no loot. I've tried your examples, I've scoured your documentation, I've searched everywhere for the proper way to do Loot_charname, but to no avail. No matter what I try, it errors out.

Can you please elaborate on the format for that field?

Code:
Loot_CharName=PH

I've tried stuff like Blackened Acrylia Blade-1 as well. Nothing works, lol. I just don't get it.

It looks like on line 2745 in bot.mac there are 2 closing brackets missing.

Code:
/if (${lootitems.Find[${Loot_${Me.CleanName}.Arg[${i},|].Arg[1,-]}) /call LootCheck ${LootID} "${lootitems.Find[${Loot_${Me.CleanName}.Arg[${i},|]}"

Try this and see what happens.

Code:
/if (${lootitems.Find[${Loot_${Me.CleanName}.Arg[${i},|].Arg[1,-]]}) /call LootCheck ${LootID} "${lootitems.Find[${Loot_${Me.CleanName}.Arg[${i},|]]}"

Also change 2744 to this

Code:
/for i 1 to ${Loot_${Me.CleanName}.Count[i]}

Last edited:
Still erroring out

Tried

Blackened Acrylia Blade-1
100-1
PH

edit
just commented the lines of the function out

now just gotta get MQ2Navigation to stop crashing and we're gold

Last edited:
Still erroring out

Tried

Blackened Acrylia Blade-1
100-1
PH

edit
just commented the lines of the function out

now just gotta get MQ2Navigation to stop crashing and we're gold

Was it the same error or a different one? If it's a different one you should post it up so it can get fixed.

Thanks

I actually missed some brackets lol. There are quite a few missing. This one should be ok now.

Code:
/if (${lootitems.Find[${Loot_${Me.CleanName}.Arg[${i},|].Arg[1,-]}]}) /call LootCheck ${LootID} "${lootitems.Find[${Loot_${Me.CleanName}.Arg[${i},|]}]}"

I could easily redo a bot mac to use the mq2bot TLO members supposing I had the time; unfortunately that is the one thing I do not have.

Does this mean mq2bot doesn't require MMOBugs compile?
Correct.

@Riot. Correct error, wrong fix. Attached should work. Changing | to ${i} would cause a self reference error on 2744.

/for i 1 to ${Loot_${Me.CleanName}.Count[|]} cant be:
/for i 1 to ${Loot_${Me.CleanName}.Count[${i}]}

It was correct as is. 2745 was messed up with brackets though. and i think 2754. I completely braindumped the lines once i fixed them.

I could easily redo a bot mac to use the mq2bot TLO members supposing I had the time; unfortunately that is the one thing I do not have.

Does this mean mq2bot doesn't require MMOBugs compile?
Correct.

@Riot. Correct error, wrong fix. Attached should work. Changing | to ${i} would cause a self reference error on 2744.

/for i 1 to ${Loot_${Me.CleanName}.Count[|]} cant be:
/for i 1 to ${Loot_${Me.CleanName}.Count[${i}]}

It was correct as is. 2745 was messed up with brackets though. and i think 2754. I completely braindumped the lines once i fixed them.

My bad, Pete. I thought that was an I and not an |, it was hard to tell within notepad++.

Good job on the bot though, it has come quite a long ways since I was last on the boards!

I've got a monk that pulls, and recently when it pulls multiple mobs, back at camp retargets the 2nd mob on the extended target list instead of the first, causing the enchanter to not be able to cc the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc on the extended target... There must be something I am doing wrong..

I have assisttype=3 set to assist myself as the puller, however does that even matter when amIpuller is set to true? As I understood, when the puller comes back to camp (using a merc tank) the puller should be targeting the 1st mob in the extended target window, thus causing the merc tank to assist and the beatdowns begin..

Any ideas or help? Here is my ini stuff for assist and pulling:

If your puller is the MA, then set it to use assisttype 2, and set your xTarget1 to auto.

I started to use the macro,
And there are a lot of configuration possibilities.
The set up of the agrro section contains only 1 single mob skill spell and one AE skill.
Would it be possible to add a list of skill that can be used to aggro, when a percent is reached.

Ok I need some debugging help please.

First, my wizard is getting crash errors but continues because he tries to send to BC, even though I have it inactive. The shaman is the same way and I have no problems. Here is their code. Why is the shaman ok with a bc setting but the wiz crashes?

Shaman
Code:
LootNPCs=FALSE
AuthorizedUsers=
Verbose=FALSE
MyChannel=bc
AnnounceChannel=bc
EQBCAnnounceAdds=FALSE
AutoHideNPCCorpses=FALSE

Wizard
Code:
Verbose=FALSE
MyChannel=bc
AnnounceChannel=bc
EQBCAnnounceAdds=FALSE
AutoHideNPCCorpses=FALSE

Finally, any rangers who have their ranger set up to Flusterbolt adds, please post how you set it up. Right now, I have to stop the bot on the ranger, Flusterbolt the add, then restart bot and it takes a while. Thanks.

Last edited: