Bloodmoon 3: Ralkor Bloodmoon

Kill them all in less then 5 minutes, might be best for some to take them all to say 20% then kill, We just run around and burn them.

Anyone do this raid?

Is the the RvR worth it after the changes back in Jan?

Can anyone post a strat?

Thanks,

From What I remember about the fight its had diff phases and I know that they Mimic the First two raids, Next time we do it will try to get better info for you.

I got a pm about this fight today.... I'll add what I know.
8 channelers to start. Kill them all within about 5 min to prevent them repoping once all dead within time limit Ralkor stands up and attacks. At the same point The first "add" becomes active. It goes in order that you face them in the instances. Safest bet is kite Ralkor. Burn down the named add. Once it dies clear any adds it spawned, then pull and engage ralkor. Every 10% you get a new named or nameds. How you handle it is up to you. But.

I'd suggest putting your ralkor tank team in the healing aura(the auras around the room) and healers in the mana regen one. Leave knights to tank the adds. Set at 90% is 2, the balancer mobs. Burn them both evenly.
80% next adds and so on. After the balance one you can kite one burn one.
On the stonefire / stonethunder one. Burn all discs on stonethunder, then stonefire. Making sure people know to move from the mean auras.
At 40% Crazok wakes and attacks, he's the last add. Kite him, burn ralkor down then kill crazok for the win.
Not a hard fight if you can heal a few tanks at once. Specificly the tank on ralkor since ralkor hits like well, a tier 3 mob.

He's fairly difficult but not bad like anything in MMM.

It's really just about being efficient as there's no mechanic that's unheard of in this event. Just kiting/offtanking and killing certain mobs at certain percentages.

I'd say this fight is a bit more difficult than the Soulbleeder in HoS.

Do you need to do anything special, aside from killing the channelers, to activate the auras? They're showing up in the short-term buff window, but nukes do not seem to be doing any more dmg than normal.