Blackberry

cudacuf

Retired Stripper Banger
Reaction score
It's time for my wife to upgrade her work phone and I'm looking for suggestions. It's a work phone, so we are limited to the phones they list. Here are the choices:

30mslg4.gif

Any thoughts are appreciated.

I had the Storm 2 - Loved it!

If she can get away from the Blackberry - I would vote for the Droid X!

Stoneface

I am a fan of the Droid series, but this is a work phone and the choices listed are her only choices.

I would go with the Storm 2 then - I really miss mine but Love the Droid Series!

Good Luck

Stoneface

I know the storm 1 sucked big nasty donkey ass.

I haven't heard anything about 2 though, it's possible they fixed its flaws.

I've had several BB Bolds for work, never had any issues - I really liked them. I tried the Storm 1 and the Storm 2 - BB fucked up their touch screen development in my opinion. I always had issues with it.

Had a bold, tour, storm...would go with the Bold out of the choices. Just seemed to work better.

Bold or Curve.

The Storm (1 or 2) is a nice concept but the touch screen on it sucks goats and small furry animals. Plus it's cumbersome (to me)

Bold has more features/better radio on it than the Curve

Just so long as it has the track pad not the trackball.

I personally have the bold and I have had no issues with it for the past 3 years. I even the version with the trackball, that part I hate. I just have to make sure I clean it occasionally but the track pad is much better.

I also dislike the storms, the colleagues that have them never say good things about them.

maybe I am a crack head as I just sleep for 15 hours. I do not see a list in the first post.

I do have the say that using the Storm 1 was worse than catching your own mother using your fathers anal beads.

I'm going to assume they're limiting to blackberrys because they're using a blackberry enterprise server. Luckily in the next year or so they're going to release an app for iso and android devices to work with the BES. Until then, I would say go with a Bold.