BIG PROBLEM NEED HELP

wowzed99

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Here is my long and sad story =). And pls be patient for my english, but it's not my language.

One year ago i bought one account from a guy. At that time i didn't knew mmobugs, and i bought it from playerauctions.
It was a warrior, and it was pretty nice, so i payed it pretty much.
I created a new account and asked the seller to put in a character move request to the new account.
I kept on touch with the seller, via mail. He seemed to be a smart guy and so we kept chatting via mail for like 7/8 months.
On july he told me he was missing much the war and i had the bad idea to tell him that if he wanted he could play it sometimes. And i gave him the station name and the password of my account.
On august i left home for a 2 weeks vacation.
When i came back i wasn't able to log in anymore, cause the password had been changed.
To make it short i got back the account from SOE (with new SQ and PW), logged it in, but the toon was not there anymore.
I speak to SOE and they told me that this guy (the one that sold me the warrior) had all the infos of my new account (c.c. digits included) and that he put in a character move request to a different account of his own.
To make it short again, after a long fight, i had a call back of the toon on my account.
I created also a new account and had SOE to move again the toon to this brand new account of mine.
1 week ago i got a mail from this guy. On this mail there was a SOE message attached, where a senior GM answered to his petition and say that the warrior was definitely going to stay on my account, but that there was a clear problem of shared informations, and that if he was going not to give up with his issue, both mine and his account would have been banned.
On the mail the guy told me: You see, if i send one more mail to SOE they will ban your account too. So, now, send me 350 USD or i will get your account banned.
I didn't send him any money, and told him it was a crime it was trying to do to me.
Today i log in my account and it's banned!!!!!!!!
So here is the questions:
1) what can i do to get my account unbanned
2) how can this guy, whom i gave only my station number and password, get all the infos to be able to change secret question and to post in a character move request (soe told me he had the credit card digits also).

P.S. oh, btw, he told me he has a GM friend of him in rl. /=

First thing you need to do is call up SoE and ask why your account was banned.

Second thing you need to do is forward me the headers of your e-mails because chances are hes a member here and I should be able to track him down.

second thing is soon as you get your account unbanned move the warrior again.. to a different account I know it sucks... and then lets go kick his fucking ass

When you call Sony, I would mention, and offer to forward, the e-mail threatening you if you don't send cash. That may help their decision if they realize the guy intentionally did it just to get you banned.

As for getting all the info...log into you account on the station website and you can get all that info. :-(

Account

I am very sorry to hear this, I know several times in the past I have lost a few account and I understand the stress it puts on you in RL. I wish there is something I can tell you to help but try to take some steps to get it back and wish for the best. Hopefully Fry can help you with the contacts he has and if there is anything I could help you with let me know.

Sorry :(

Stoneface

A guy like that should be taken out to a stake, tied up, covered in honey and then let a bunch of fire ants crawl all over him :) What a loser.

Who is the guy that is a member here that can not only track someone down in real life, but also can find out what they eat for breakfast each morning? X something? Have him start tracking this guy.

Sorry to hear about this.

Matt

xcheck would be the "fellow" of whom you speak for person tracking....

blackmail is illegal last time I checked.

What a fucknut. This is exactly why I have never bought an account, nor would ever do so. Hopefully you get unbanned and find who the guy is and get some revenge. I'd be all behind banning him here.

Wow I'm really sorry to hear of your situation. Wish there was something easy to do to help you out somehow.

eqisdead

" ! "

Please post his email addy here and we will all spam him with threats till he is so afraid that his diaper is full.

Also I am not much into empty threats and stuff so we could find out where he is and do stuff!

Like beat him with a sock full of wood screws!

What? my dad is a carpenter.

Or bad stuff to Fluffy!

Or order pizza to his house every afternoon and night for a year.

Or call animal control on him for housing Fighting Dogs.

Or the DEA about drug trafficing.

Or the FBI about the talaban training camp we see going on in his basement that I barly made it out alive from.

OR LAST BUT NOT LEAST!

DRUMROLL PLEASE!

Send ORION AND A COUPLE OF HELLFIRES HIS WAY!

FUCKING BLACKMAIL THAT BIATCH

Which puts you in a world of shit with, at the very least, the FBI. Threatening him not only lowers you to his level, but will end up with you in a heap of shit if he's smart enough.

/shrug

Sorry to hear about your situation, that sounds pretty horrible.

As the saying goes, bad things happen to good people :/

Best of luck with everything.

someone need a beating?

oooooo

extortion, blackmail.

what wonderful motivation

let's see...

well...

SoE thinks it's someone else...so I'm removing this for the time being while I do some more research

Last edited:
hehehe

/bow

Unfortunately I can't do much with ISPs that provide service to cave dwellers over seas.

I thought Wowzed told me he had complete address and info on him. I told him that extortion is a federal offense. (It is in Wowzed's country too.)

Two options, the extorter is in the US. Send one of you there to break his wrists or notify the FBI cybercrimes division.

What upsets me is that my friend is going to quit EQ if he doesn't get that warrior back. We can't make him one nearly as good. This toon was 3rd serverwide in HP.

:(